Sunday, January 01, 2017

Resolution!


It's Sunday, New Year's Day, I've been spending the time in the Apartments washing clothes and watching a little TV as  i hung up the clothes  and picked up the apartment a little bit. I probably should have done more butts after all tis a holiday  in the long holiday at that. tomorrow is a holiday too
because it's New Year's celebrated? Tomorrow maybe I will get out more. there was talk of snow today but so far I have not seen anything like that. I thought about making something fancy but I still have pizza left over most of the morning. I took the rest of the roast out for something this evening possibly. maybe I can make some roast beef gravy and noodles or something. I'd like to make it Savory and tasty but I don't know if I have that skill set anymore.

 I've started my monthly letters. I have Michelle's pretty much done. tomorrow maybe I will get the girls done and have them ready to be mailed on Tuesday when the world begins to spin again.  so Begins the new year and I'm pleased to be alive in this far along in my new life. I still cannot accept what has happened , totally.  I hate being alone but maybe that's what I've earned.  I don't think I would even try to get into a relationship if a relationship presented itself I cannot stand the thought of destroying another person's life again and put to myself under so much stress and pressure.
 however one thing that I have been thinking of is that I should resolve to do something - - A resolution if you will. I resolve s to become  the best version of myself I can be. I don't know if it's realistic but it's worth a try at this late age.

No comments: