Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hoping for the Best

One of the delights I am finding is being forced is having the taxes due.. In the past Dianne has always took this responsibility and like everything I've done in this relationship i've abdicated my responsibility to my former spouse.. But now looking at doing the taxes//my taxes for the really first-time my memory. I really am only having to collect information on two months the last two months that I was in a relationship Dianne and I find this is crazy hard for me. In fact doing this little bit of research wakings the anxietybeast of all my former years.. Lost glasses, lost math assignments,lost quartetrly reports, year end report and the list goes on and on and on. I just do not save data will.I am all the place, I'll change a file and make a zillion copies inas mayndifferent places. I become totallynconfused and soon end up hating a project I started out loving. These should not be that hard.

I spent five years of my life as a long-range plan for a small shelterted work center in Blackfoot Idaho. My main responsibility was the plan sewing contracts for the center. These were big ass military contracts and I would get so lost the minutia of the plan. There were numbers here their numbers there there were numbers everywhere I would have papers strewn all over my office. I would spend days on a contract and this is before computers that somehow the back of my mind I know I would have the same problem even with a system. I'm sure it is some sort of intellectual disability which I have battled all my days. Fortunately I've been able to sidestep similar type professions since every once in a while like this tax is season these boogies from my past rise up to haunt me. Tthere's not much I can do with these stressors down but just to go through the whole process as best I can and hope for the best. I I just finished such a challenge, I hope that I finished anyway, and since the results off to my ex-wife who hopefully weave the data into some sort of tax document for the IRS. I'm sure I've done 1 million things wrong that I will suffer some sort of repercussion for now I feel the weight of the world off my shoulders and am hoping for the best.


No comments: