Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Just A Boob!



Bureaucracies scare  the hell out of me, especially Federal bureaucracies and more specifically Social Security. I need to contact this agency immediately regarding my changed  marital status. Contacting Social Security could be very beneficial to me. In fact yes I do and do all the things I have to do I could receive substantially more money a month then I currently am receiving in my social security benefits.  I should have done this 2 months ago when our divorced finalized.  but my life is such a turmoil at that point in time contacting SSA was the last thing I wanted to do.  As I found a place to live, and settle into that place I found ,the root canal,  emergency wheelchair repair and life in general just kept getting in the way are provided a convenient excuse for me not to have to contact the man. Now I need swallow my fears and go forward and get this boogie taking care of.

 My former wife Dianne has been very insisted that I take advantage of Social Security Law which would allow me 2 get increased benefits because of the divorce. the process is complicated and intimidating to me and in fact without this good woman insistence I would probably just blow the whole thing off. I think I freaked out about having to find documents that I know SSA is going to ask for : birth certificates, divorce documents, marriage certificate, and it goes on and on. but I have to do this. I should have an idea for some of these documents are at but I'm afraid it won't be able to find them and then what? Dianne, has sent me all the information I need to contact them online so I need to do that if not just call them outright and set up an appointment and go from there.

 I am going to look like an idiot this I know and I'm just going to have to eat it. I'm in no position turn down a couple of hundred extra dollars a month specially when they're having to do self pay for my home health services. it's just hard and scary and I am just a boob.

No comments: