Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Pardon My Cape


Snow came again during the night,, not much but when added to the rest of what is fallen I am beginning to be concerned More snow is forecast for tonight,, significantly more snow. I'm basically just hunkering down for the spring and hope to go out when I can. Snow removal is ongoing but I doubt much will impact me are the other residents of this facility. I'm going to begin feeble attempts at avocation and we will see where those go .

An interesting note – – however it just makes sense – – been speaking with some of the residents yesterday about getting involved with the city Council regarding requests, suggestions, demands that we might have to make access to city, County, state services more accessible, some of the other renters have raised the issue that the property manager has chastised them for their wants to become involved. I sure do not want to make any waves particularly my living situation at the same time I sure do not want to become a prisoner here aand be threatened for speaking my mind and wanting general access. My immediate impulse is to just contact Executive Director of the agency which owns this property let him direct ship.. I have total faith this guy I believe you will make the appropriate decisions but in doing so will I also burn my bridges and iff not burn begin begin the planks smoldering. When I said “it just makes sense” but I meant is that I'm finally beginning to see the real power structure of this facility.. I was naïve enough to believe that all is well I sure wanted to. I'm beginning to see where the power is and those who are running jumping to grasp whatever tendrils of power they can. Again, I do not want to be thrust into therole of leadership of the tread upon renters here at Plymouth View.


I feel like any number of superheroes who retired, just want to be left alone and enjoy the remainder of their lives but something always arises that forces them to get involved lead some ragtag group of folk to the promised land.. Of course, I will do this I have to I just hate wearing spandex…

No comments: