Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Until The End The Party


 I cannot believe it I just lost three fourths of two days blog! If I was a cursing man, I would be cursing up a blue storm. I was really cooking too. Crap x infinity. So now I get to begin again and make a better document then I had.

I think my aunt is dying. She is my favorite aunt, actually is the only aunt I have any kind of relationship with. I was contacted by my cousin last night basically telling me if I needed or wanted to say anything to my aunt is heading better be quick because my aunt is only hanging own for her birthday which is in a few weeks-6- the Cuz indicted she is only hanging on because the fam is having a major party for her and my dear aunt does not want to disappoint. and true to her Bloodlines slash family she would love to make it's dramatic exit.

  I think my cousin via texting and assured him I would be in contact with my aunt soon. I have not called her today but plan to in the next few minutes maybe. I really don't have transportation and I think I would have to take in the cab which is not such a big deal it just seems like it. we have more snow overnight and more snow is call for to day. I believe it's magic however at the bus stop yet away from om the facility to know if they're passable or not. We have had a lot snow in the last two weeks, all kinds of records are being shattered.

 The cab is a great idea I'm just surprised I have not this is her more in the last couple of months. now, I don't know how much time she has left and it sounds like it's very little. I just need to Saddle Up and go visit the lady.  I know this noble but deep down I think I'm using it as an excuse to avoid need more things I have to be doing such as taxes Social Security Administration an  figuring out my life of course I'm not going to go from point a to point B in the Going to go to the bus stop right the busted tracks right tracks to stop closest to my aunt's apartments and then take  the few remaining blocks to my aunt's. This is okay for the visit the trip I just don't know how to work with the funeral. I know I sound incredibly cheap and I am.. I've been wrestling with the taxes my portion all week I just don't know how muc the feds are going to take from the lump sum. I know logically whatever the feds take going to be okay for however much the cab Is going to cost, I am going to have more than enough for a bunch of taxicabs. It's all an excuse to put off the visit to a great person frightens me I think perhaps more annoying her demise is imminent she just waiting for the end of the party.


No comments: