Wednesday, January 04, 2017

No Internet Connection


.

More snow is forecast for today heavy at times all I want to do leave early get to my bank get some counter checks and get back to the apartments. I was totally surprised when I looked out and saw snow melting. I understand there's a storm coming in and sometimes I understand that the temperature rises as the storm approaches it supposed to be happening now because it is in the forties actually mid-thirties outside. It feels like a heatwave and that's great to see bits of the snow melting. This excites me. I even went out and worked out on the rickshaw which I haven't been for 2 weeks because of the severe cold. I get more excited when I seen that temperatures near 50 will be had later this week and next week that should take care of a lot of the issues of snow and being trapped at the complex. In the meantime looks like we're going to get dumped on Snow wise I just have to get through it - - spring will come.

I would not be so worried about getting out ,5 I have good food storage people watching out for me in fact call called yesterday asked if he could get anything from the market for me. I had to pick up a few things it was just nice that he was involved enough to do some shopping for me. However I really like to do my own shopping but right now I have to let folks help me. I really need to do is get some counter checks from my bank or at least money order from from my market. I know they have money orders I just have to get to the market to get one which right now is a no because of the snow. I spoke with the complex manager yesterday she said not to worry and also because this is a HUD property they can't levy  increased fees on renters because their rent is late.

I continue to struggle with my internet connection or Wi-Fi link to the internet. I cannot seem to keep a connection on my laptop computer but I have no problem connecting with my tablet or my cell phone and I understand I have 4G on my cell phone which is a major difference then the apartments Wi-Fi. Day before yesterday I spent $170 Komodo which is a online system that is to repair your computer and make it better and more efficient. I elected to extend my coverage end of the year because they said they could connect me to the internet which they have which they did. The issue I am experiencing now is that it will not stay connected. I do not know if this is a Wi-Fi issue of the apartment complex- - which I kind of think is - - but still every time I call Komodo they are able to look me up to the internet. I'm getting pressure to go ahead and just get my own internet connection go from there I just hate going to the process and talking to the slimy sales reps. I'm pretty fortunate to be able to access to local Wi-Fi via my tablet.

I'm going to post this from my tablet and work on my internet connection with my laptop and eventually I think I need to start looking at a desktop with some sort. I love having a laptop this one is the right one for me.

No comments: