Monday, January 23, 2017

Tax Stress and More



It's Monday morning and I'm beginning to feel the stress of the week already. It's also tax season and Dianne  is preparing taxes one last times I understand our agreement. But I'm not really sure but that's another issue entirely, but I am sure as that I am responsible for getting snow my records over to Dianne so she can  those records into the mix. I hate this kind of stuff which means I guess I hate having to be responsible / Dependable the hold stuff about being an adult. I am trying to find records for the last 3 months since I left here I moved out on my own as far as things that might be tax deductible. I don't have much the doctor even ordered anything. The biggest outlay was of course the payment to the doctor the root canal. I have some stuff in there some medication purchases Express Medical just trying to go to my stuff looking for other receipts. I do have to contacts my care provider and get records for my attendant care through September.

 I have always wanted to be organized, and together be able to put my hands on stuff out of moment's notice. I would love to  have been the go to guy.  My room is always a mess,  my desk was always a mess, my house was a mess and my apartments are always a mess. I really believe I am missing a gene which enable the organismv to keep things organized and things findable.  I have been toiling for weeks trying to keep or get the apartment respectable in the hole concert xscapes me though I am making some progress I hope at least that's what people tell me who see the unit.

 My buddy Duane  is coming over today for a visit - Duane, you remember, is my friend from the work world he was taking the real active interest in me in my benefits. he's been talking about getting together for a week or two now and I thought he wanted to get together later this week but last night he texted that we could get together this afternoon at lunch here at the house since the weather looks pretty yucky on the outside. Duane is going to grab some takeout and come over. this is going to be entertaining if nothing else. However, I really need to get the house cleaned up better than what I had it is now. Actually it's not so bad I think it will pass muster for Duane at least.

 Now I just have to shag ass and and find some more receipts.

No comments: