Thursday, October 29, 2020

Beware The Ice cream Truck That Comes For Thee

 


Ha! This morning as I wandered upTo the front of the building to do my wash after all it is Thursday, I noticed a new announcement taped to the door the washroom the Thursday morning coffee group has been canceled! I'm not surprised them not necessarily happy but it was getting pretty stupid in my opinion. But the more thought about what's going on now across the country with the Covid having returned to power increasing its grasp on the stupid population I'm sure Nurse Ratchet took it upon herself to cancel all groups. Actually the governor has set out a mandate no groups greater than 10 can be together which pretty much takes care of the Thursday morning coffee group. Will at least I don't have to feel like I need sneak around on doing the Thursday morning laundry. Look on the bright side that's me.


I been trying to figure out how to address this issue for a couple days now. I even had to go back and see if I had already written on this particular concept but I can't find any evidence that I have. And I'm not trying to be a conspiracy geek nor my trying to underplay the importance of this virus but I've often wondered if what if the whole Covid thing was a conspiracy to get rid of seniors? I know that sounds silly dolmen somewhat paranoid but think about it. Every couple of months on NPR as well as the 5 o'clock news resource a story about how large this generation is of Social Security users and how Social Security system is not going to last much more than a couple decades if that. This seems to be great sport and blaming the inflated Social Security payment system on the baby boomers one of I am which. Irksome is that is are pretty much blown off thinking that well will get by we always do. But last night or maybe the night before for the first time I heard a news report talking about how bad the Covid outbreak has become for the second wave. The hospitals are now again at capacity and even if there is room the poor medical staffs are not only getting burned out there getting weeded out because there getting the virus and dying or being incapacitated to the point they Can no longer work as a healthcare provider. So for the first time in this news report I hear they are actually going to consider not provide the same quality of care for seniors as they do for younger populations! Well for me this doesn't surprise me, what does surprise me is how candid administration is by even publicizing this concept. Poor Billie, my neighbor, across the hall, Was shocked not believing such a thing could happen. She's part of that generation spends all day watching MSN, CNN and other news outlets on cable. They're all carrying the story yesterday and it was almost surreal. It was almost like you expected to see ice cream trucks pull up to heard the seniors into to be driven away to kilns decorated to look like ice cream shops for the last ice cream sundae. I'm not going to be surprised if we start seeing paid political announcements (following the upcoming election) beginning to brainwash seniors into believing there is a nobility into sacrificing yourself for the following generation. Like I said before you could write this stuff is fiction nobody would believe it but boy is it true.…

No comments: