Sunday, October 04, 2020

Sunday Stuff

 


I was really going to work on being good staying home all day and stay out of harms way. I made up through a decent breakfast using up materials in refrigerator that been there way too long but I was able to hack enough stuff to make a fairly tasty breakfast. Mushrooms which were sort of questionable, a green pepper which had seen better days I took great care in cutting off the dark spots. I found half of menu hiding in a plastic container in the back of the refrigerator and I had some egg stuff I had left over from the carton of eggs that I got from the food bank couple months ago which it had frozen. I thawed it out a couple days ago. I opened the container last night when I made the banana bread, I needed the equivalent of two eggs. I have to admit what came out of the carton is rather sickening. The egg matter had solidified in the some sort of a orange yellow group. However, I used It last night and the bread turned Out great. I figured I take my chances on the omelette I put together this morning. Aesthetically that omelette was not the best on earth but tasty just the same that's what I was going for.


I didn't have any bread so I used tortillas, corn tortillas Which presently turned out pretty good. I ate half the portion and save the other portion for tomorrow. I felt anxious this is the first time really, I've experienced this feeling. I certainly have some anxiety about going out in public and possibly being exposed to C -19. But something is driving me just the same to be out and about. I checked in with regal and found out they had a movie on about 115 thoughts out of my enjoy. I checked myself over and had pretty much what I needed for a 2 to 3 hour outing and took off only to find myself when the bus arrived not wearing my bus pass away the bus on and went back to the apartment and found my pass. On Sunday the 217 runs every 30 minutes which isn't too bad. I cut the next bus and got off at 5400 S. which is by the regal theater. Had about 45 minutes to wait for the movie started so I wandered through Harmon's market and was then when I noticed that my energy indicator for my battery on the power chair was way low. I figured however I was still reading green if I didn't do anything so it should be okay. I went over to the Regal. It was strange there for a movie theater which is supposed to be open, the doors were all locked. It was a mother and her two kids trying to figure out the theater as well. As we got closer to the 1 o'clock hour there was some movement on the inside of the building and in the to the birth. I kept looking at my energy indicator and had gone down a lot more than I thought that it should. As I was pondering this the mother of the group that was waiting for the movies came over and asked if I want a free ticket. She handed me the ticket which are stuck in my book. They went on in to the theater and I noticed then that my indicator of energy had just the to yellow. Now I was quite concerned as to whether, if I chose to go to the movie when I have enough power to get back to the apartment. I thought to myself below reason why I have to go to the movie today. I made the decision to forgo the movie and use the free ticket some of the time during the week and try to get home as quickly as possible.


I made it! I even thought about going back to the movie after charging for a couple hours but I didn't want to push my luck. So I just plugged in to my charger by the computer worked on my puzzles and watched movies for the rest of the day. I did take a break after charging about three hours and used by burnt tips. I took a couple slice them up then mixed in with green pepper onion garlic and ginger sautéed then mix the whole shooting match with a package of cheap Roman noodles – beef. That's it turned out pretty good but I have to do this again be a little bit more creative. I didn't get to use the mushrooms that got around the corner since yesterday it got a bum me out but I did use the broccoli and the whole thing was pretty darn tasty. This wasn't what I was going to write about, that topic will have to wait for another day but this is my my day I almost trip to the movies and my silly risk-taking behavior during the Covid…



No comments: