Saturday, October 10, 2020

Red Bucket Saturday

 

Red wheat bucket hiding in back of pantry


I don't have anything to write—so you might get a little bit a rambling as I strive to make my Saturday post. I'm most likely would've garnered something to write about if I had not decided to be responsible and stay in and not risk being exposed to the outside and possible virus. However, I did bolt to the market for a bit of shopping more for recreation anything else I could of gotten by till Monday with what I've got around here I want to make sure I had grapes – – I've really been going to a great phase this last summer and Macy's has a pretty good deal on grapes right now. I got everything on my list except computer/copy/typing paper. I can assemble up and out in the 21st South to the Office Depot there or even down to Walmart just down the block or two but then I remembered to go upstairs to the computer lab and get a handful of paper from the big printer. I don't need much just enough to put some letters if I need. I don't know if I wrote about the ream of 18 inch paper Mark bestowed upon me earlier this year. Somehow he got a deal about a case of legal size paper. I just purchased my long handle paper cutter without this should be a good justification to do some real paper chopping. I've used most of the paper for one reason or another but this last bit of paper I cut down to letter-size has been jamming my printer more than usual. Therefore, I set my sights to give him another ream or a ream of just regular paper. I didn't even look for paper while I was at the market.


When I went to bed last night I really anguished over plugging my chair into charge overnight I'd only use 1.9 miles on the battery charge of the night before. I figured to myself that I really won't need much more charge than what was on there so I neglected to plug-in. Because I made that decision by the time I got back from the market my chair was okay but fairly low on the battery indicator. Are probably had enough charge to do whatever I needed to do but it was getting to the point where it could go critical if I didn't pay attention so rather than deal with that kind of stress I came straight back from the market and have it hanging around the apartment ever cents. If I had really wanted to go out and do something out in the community I could of just plugged in while I was watching a movie I'm sure would've given me enough charge to go where I need to go without issue or worry. So tonight I will charge for a full charge for tomorrow whatever may come. A low front is coming in tonight which is the main reason I hit the market today because I sure as heck would not want to go out tomorrow not that I would be in Sunday all but still now I have no reason to leave the apartment. It's been a good week I purchased a new beater/electric mixer so I could bake if I desired. Or I'm thinking of getting some week from the Red bucket and grinding's red wheatinto flour and grinding some “wheat berries” for interesting texture on some homemade bread if I got really radicalized in the baking department. Either way I'm set for Saturday night in the social distance sort of way…

No comments: