Sunday, October 25, 2020

Sunday Snow

 


The snow wandered in last night I was kind of surprised at how much snow we got. Not a lot by standards of real snow country people but enough to really push my thinking in the winter drive this morning. It snowed off and on slightly heavy all morning. Luckily I had nothing to do to speak of. I put less than 3/10 of a mile on my chair today and I doubt they'll be that much tomorrow. I was just thinking last year and years before before the Covid. I had at least two meetings a week that I had to be out in the weather regardless of how cold are snowy the weather got. The assist Inc. meeting and my library group bookclub on Thursdays. I really don't count the coffee group since it's in the building since I no longer attend. Now however, not having newsgroups and whatever means I am having I'm attending virtually. So I can go days without charging my chair from just hang around the apartment. I'm kind of interested to see how this holiday season is going to unravel (unravel perhaps is the wrong word to use) perhaps rollout or unfurl or something. Not that I go a lot of places anyway I don't over the holiday season so the Covid stuck in a bother me too much one way or the other a lot of the other folks in this facility space and in general aren't going to be having the big holiday functions as usual. The Covid's kicking up again to And I really do want to lay low and not get the virus. That would just wreck my holiday season.


With the vote out-of-the-way I'm pretty will finished with my calendar year. I still have to author cards for Christmas. I should make one run to the post office pickup stamps just in case I don't have enough here. I'm okay grocery wise and hopefully Annette will be back tomorrow and will hang around for a while so I can get my program back into some form of regularity. The oh thing I would get myself if our to get myself anything right now is another heater for the bedroom bathroom area. I keep talking about getting another McDonald's light for the bathroom – – a real live heat lamp I don't know why they don't have one and it now. Some heat in the bathroom on program morning to make it a little bit more comfortable. I hate to be such a wuss but hey what's wrong with a little comfort?


Really didn't do any cooking today not as much as I would've liked. I used one of the new cans of carton eggs I got over the weekend. I was not too impressed with the results however for the egg turnover I made this morning for breakfast. I tried to do some hashbrowns are fried potatoes and they just didn't turn out today at all I need as many as I could but somehow I burned that way beyond salvation that's kind of sad. Well I know this is a weak entry. I just haven't had a lot of outstanding thoughts recently and with cold weather I haven't been out enough to generate any thing worthy of writing up. I'm making a day by day and were close to the end of another month – – Christmas in two months from the day. I hope for all still here to celebrate whatever the virus loose…

No comments: