Tuesday, December 08, 2020

Mmmm Mmmm Good!(I don't know why this did not post yesterday all have to fix the date and a later time

 



Just one more thing to get frustrated by: for some reason my voice to text software is beginning to malfunction. I guess I should not complain to aggressively after all that had the software almost 15 years of not longer. So I should accept the fact that maybe just maybe software wears out after a while. It seemed last night's writing forever just because the software could not discern what I was saying, it was all over the page like I said I should not fault software it has done really well in fact it's quite old technology. The speech to text functions on cell phones and tablets are excellent. In fact I should do these posts on my tablet it would be far less consternation.

But, I like the big system like wearing the headphones the microphone boom plus I like the fact that I can save the post directly to my hard drive for all the other posts are at.What is really weird does the Dragon acts like it's deaf to the point that if I yell into a microphone Dragon will sometimes correct the problem. The other alternative , I guess would be to invest in a new copy of Dragon writer or whatever name is going by or do something really bizarre by the completely different piece of software or she what was available on Internet free! The concept of voice to text has been around enough that surely there is either freeware or very inexpensive software that probably does a good job of not better than what I'm struggling with here. It will be a worthwhile search because I plaan to do a lot more writing in the near future.


Another quarantine (self inflicted) day at the apartments. My younger brother has a birthday coming up the 15th and I dropped the card in the mail. The card wasn't a real card it was one of my creations. Every once in a while I take one of the catheter boxes, which provides really good card stock which I used for making my bookmarks, and build a handmade card quaint but kind of fun . I did not get too creative, just rolled out the words “Happy Birthday” in the small salutation in side. Aside from the card the other creative thing I did was process the last of the T-bone steak cooked a couple days ago into account of vegetarian vegetable soup with a canof Alphabet soup. I shook in some garlic powder, black pepper powder and the cut off steak from the whole mess for all afternoon and surprisingly it turned out fairly decent. I should've been more productive and made some cornbread but I figured I have the saltine crackers to get me by for tonight. I'm proud of myself for using two items from my food storage. I was kind of surprised I could only find one of vegetarian soup to defile. Well, I got through this post with a minimal amount of screaming at my desktop I got a fine better software

No comments: