Friday, November 19, 2021

A Little Bit Of Lists And A Little Bit Of That

 



There is just enough clouds and the temperature just low enough to make me want to stay in just piddle around the apartment all day. Cranked up my heater by my computer and have been just working around the apartment that is after I worked out course and listen to Marketplace. No place to go nothing to do, really. I suppose I could work on the Great American novel that I can even get past the short story on stilettos with just a might go back to later on in the evening seems like the right time. But to justify my lounging around I've been working on rig drilling and turning hooks into sticks. Invariably, I end up running over my hooks. At one point or another I run over the metal hook In the end of the snap the whole thing off. I never throw stick away so when I get a couple ready to go sit at my sawhorse begot my drill and a quarter inch spat and drill away finally twisting the hook in the end that I have a new but shorter than I had before. I have made a note that one of these first days need to go on another trip down to Home Depot are some other big box do-it-yourself store by a couple more inch one-inch dowels to make more sticks with. I really wish I could figure out some way to make a small business out of this but I think I'm even one appreciates the ability to lengthen your reach as well as be able to pick things up without breaking the device.


I'm also doing some pickup work around the apartment. I still haven't found a cleaning person Yet at least one who will show up and Mark Anthony and keep in the place pretty shipshape for the Russian broadcast on Sunday mornings that we've been doing. However, last week he was gone To Oregon for the wedding so no broadcast, no Mark Anthony no cleaning… Entropy never sleeps. The kitchen is still the worst spot in the apartment that's why do most of my workforce either in the sink on the stove or on the table. The kitchens always a catastrophe especially the floor. A plan to sleep again this evening and maybe just maybe wash the floor with the swifter. That's always kind of fun They all have the kitchen ready for any dancing I want to do on Saturday night. I still have to sweep the floor bedroom. One of the things I ended up doing almost as badly as breaking the hooks off my sticks is running over sticks I have covered with the sticky stuff/material that rubber band on the end of sticks. I usually use 3 to 4 rubber bands tightly wrapped Which would greatly that is until I leave the item on the floor and run over with my big chair which literally shreds the rubber bands off the end of the stick. The plastic wrap is still good and I will just with more rubber bands and there is another stick it is no for reaching, bed making and picking things up off the floor until I shredded again. So I did something It's not like I watch movies all day. I was productive in my own way and sometimes it's as good as it hits…

No comments: