Monday, November 08, 2021

Monday's Surprise!




Wow that's kind of weird, I was just setting up my document to write and I noticed, that little clock in the bottom right-hand corner of my screen is still on Mountain daylight Time! I thought the computers were all hooked up to a mean system somewhere that change the times at that golden moment when they revert back to Mountain standard Time. I know my cell phone did in my tablet is a strange that my CPU didn't. This causes me a little bit of stress because that means you have to go in the settings or something and find the clock and manually reset the time. I can do this but a kind of intimidates me. I hate mucking around inside the CPU. As you can tell, I suppose, it's another day I haven't done much on the outside. In fact my battery meter just went down to 99%. I don't think it's that cold outside it just looks cold and uninviting especially if you don't have anywhere to go really. I'm trying to conserve a little bit on the money side so far don't have to spend a don't really need to go out. There is some maintenance things I need to get done like get a new lens for my classes from where I ground one down beneath the wheels of my chair a couple weeks ago. It's one of those things that's not desperately needed I just need to stop by Costco and get the process going. Tomorrow, were supposed to have a meeting at Assist Inc. so I'll be out and around I can drop by the store tomorrow. The only drawback is the weatherman is calling rain in the forecast. I've suffered ring before utilizing public transit little rain will not kill me. So far the high point of my day was the surprise visit of one of my favorite home healthcare people Annette! She is been one of my favorites. My regular home health person who covers on Monday mornings called saying that her husband had been in an accident or something was at the emergency room would not be able to serve me until about 4 PM which was not acceptable to me. Actually, I could've probably made the wait but would be having to get dressed Then undressed again to do the business. Like I said that was not acceptable and they're able to get Annette to fill in. This of course made my day. Annette used to do a lot of home health service but since being reinstated with her nursing degree she's been doing regular hospital nursing, which she says she loves a lot more but was willing to come out for me which made me happy. Not only does she do a great job with my shower and scrub it be good but she also sweeps a mean floor. The only problem is one visit the year is almost too hard to take But I will take what I can get when I can get it sometimes is the best one can do…

No comments: