Saturday, November 27, 2021

Running Low On Filters

 



It was a beautiful day today. I'm not sure what the temperature got to but the sun was out I noticed all day long and tonight as I watched the weather (I had the volume turned down since I was on a phone call) that looked like we were still under a major High system which is parked over the state so I figure the day was beautiful. I'm not really doing much with my life right now. My favorite excuse is my chair and its poor condition. But truth be told if I wanted to do something I'll be out doing at just choosing to stay in and hang out at the apartment all day. For example today's excuse aside from the chair was that last night when I plugged in my chair to be charged – – which I do every night usually – – I did not notice the charger itself was unplugged. I should've realized when I couldn't see the charging light on but that's another story the charger was turned around and I wasn't going to wrestle around at 12 o'clock last night when I plugged in. So when I woke up this morning my chair.charged at all during the night even though the controller indicated it was charging. I've come to realize that if anything metals plugged into the controller it acts as if it's being charged but it wasn't. So even though my readout read I was at 91% charge I didn't feel comfortable going anywhere significant. I really don't need anything from the market right now since I went yesterday and I could've gone back and forth on the 91% charge and I should've gone across the street for a haircut that could of done that on the 91% charge but I use the excuse of the battery didn't charge to watch Marvel movies all morning while my chair was plugged in to the charger in my front room area and I knew it was charging. By late this afternoon I realized I was in the to do anything productive outside the apartment just spent a little time cleaning up things I've dropped on the floor in the kitchen today. I should be more concerned about this lack of involvement with the world right now like I said the teaser to blame the chair if not the cold weather if and when it gets here.


I made coffee this morning. I think I'm a coffee once or twice a week and drink on that coffee throughout the week. This morning when I got the coffee down I was somewhat shocked when I realized I was down to my last two coffee filters! I wasn't too worried because in the back of my mind I believe there's half a bag of coffee filters left but I'm not sure where the coffee filters are at. I figured I have enough coffee to get through Monday and Monday morning I can brew up another full pot of coffee which you give me through at least until Wednesday and somewhere in that stretch of time I can do a thorough search for coffee filters that fit my current machine (I did find almost a whole pack of those like diamond shaped filters or triangular filters– – Ones that will not fit the round coffee container in my machine now). I want take the slow as I don't want to be stuck with another full package of filters I may or may not use. I have a history of knee-jerk purchase only to find out I already have the item I just purchased and I rarely take things back. Had I been real conscientious I would have ordered my filters through Amazon. It's okay, worst-case scenario I could use the Google paper towel trick or even figure out a way to use the other the other filters. I'm sure I can make it work somehow that's just how I am I'm kind of a hack…

No comments: