Wednesday, November 03, 2021

The Trouble With Angels






Remember, though held persons going to be here on Saturday afternoon but then I got the call that she was in the hospital going through surgery on her kidneys actually there are checking for kidney stones. Luckily, she did not have kidney stones or at least they really did not find any. So the point is my person is really pretty significantly involved in trying to stay well and solvent. It just breaks my heart listen to her traumas. Remember back to my trauma of a house that needs cleaning. I still have a couple of aces in the whole but I think I better start checking on what else is out there in the professional area. Last week I was visiting with our support person here at the apartment complex and she talked about the Visiting Angels program. She wasn't really sure what they were more was I accept that I've heard them a number of times but I didn't know if they were private nonprofit or for-profit or just exactly how they worked. The she gave me the assignment to find out more about the program. I put it off as long as I could but this morning I decided I'd better check it out. So like any good Internet person first thing I did was typed in “Visiting Angels”I got sent to a slick portal that look like: a slick front page asking for your name email address and phone number as well as your physical ZIP Code and then they would line you up with some kind of a provider in your area. There was amazing because the second I hit return on the “home” button and got two or three “dings” on my cell phone as well as a phone call. I didn't respond either it was just too slick system. I backed away and looked that some of the local companies represented, All of the companies look professional enough which also meant all the companies looked expensive I don't know if there's a baseline amount of what you deeded to dissipate with but I wasn't ready for a hard sell at this point in time. I still want to check the Salt Lake County and see what their programs offer. I really don't need much support just a good housekeeper I think this is going to be an interesting exercise of nothing else. Right now I'm holding my own from some of the cleaning Mark Anthony did over the weekend. We saw regarded deal going forward in that he will provide some basic homecare services if we can use my apartment as a broadcast point for this Russian project. It really is a win-win and to put me off making that decision of having to deal with the slick corporations until I feel more comfortable. Once again my apartment which is extremely small and easy to keep topically clean at least four appearances sometimes that's all you need

No comments: