Sunday, November 07, 2021

Sunday Night Serenade

 


I don't know if it's the drugs that are kicking in you know the Cipro or I'm getting the knack of sleeping with the Attends pads and some briefs I found in a box in the upper closet either way I'm waking up dry which is great. My bladder volume certainly has not grown this any great extent but hopefully that will come especially with the visit to the doctor's office later on this week.


In the meantime, I had breakfast with Mark Anthony and Jasmine this morning. We had breakfast at the regular place and it was nice maybe not as well attended as usual but that might be due to the setback in time for the return to standard time from daylight savings. What a bizarre phenomenon. I was pleased because it gave me an extra hour it felt like. Oddly I didn't need it I got up without an issue there is a bit of a struggle on my transfer to the chair but I made it, getting dressed and even making the bed before I had to leave for the restaurant. And of course, following the breakfasts Mark Anthony and I returned my apartment where we set the place up for the broadcast. The broadcast was another success even more so because one of the participants somewhat shy young Russian woman named Natalia shared with us that she was a musician showing us two of her guitars.. She has hinted in the past how much she likes karaoke but now it makes sense. Natalia I has designs on being a musician vocalist . She is not played for us yet, us being the group but I'm sure it'll happen some day soon.


Because my home health person came yesterday my apartment looked pretty decent Mark Anthony showed up this morning after breakfast. Mark helped me arrange my bedroom a little bit may look on percent better. I was inspired So I figured this afternoon I would start the chaos all over again by cooking my favorite Sunday dinner which is meatloaf. Don't know what it is about this protein combination but I just love meatloaf with lots of lots of ketchup however I do like a nice zesty, savory beef gravy if a skilled person is around who can deliver such a treat. I even used my electric mixer, big boy which now I have to wash up. I have to wash the whole room up again after it was looking so nice. I may wait till tomorrow. Cooking tires me out and I'm just going to put away dinner and get back to watching Spiderman knowing I can do all this tomorrow or just whenever. Oh yes I remember one other thing I did over this weekend which was washed Clothes which I know sounds kind of pathetic but really I like the process and I like that feeling of getting things done. Kind got in the habit since I was going to close pretty fast there when the bladder was acting up more than it is now. So, Sunday night and watched as much TV as I dare and I still have to put dinner away and full wash and put that away as well perfect ending to a perfect weekend…

No comments: