Friday, November 12, 2021

Sleepy Friday




I'm sleepy, I have been sleepy all day. I didn't sleep well last night, again. My neighbor Billie, I think takes great delight informing me how tired I look. I used to fight it and she would say that but now I just agree in smile and hope for a better night.I'm going through a phase right now or I wake up every morning about 3:15 AM. I usually take a couple sips of water and then turn over and try to get back to sleep… Which I usually do. I didn't sleep another three hours it seems like usually waking sometime around 6 AM which is the time that I normally like to get up. This morning I did 3:15 AM arousal but this morning I drained my bladder – – which there wasn't a whole lot in their but enough to register. Then I try to get back to sleep but because it was my B and b-day, I was overly concerned about rectal bleeding which may experience of getting back to sleep a bit more difficult. I finally gave up around 5:30 AM are 5:45 AM and decide to start the day. Transferring from bed to the chair was a bit of a challenge but I made the transfer safely is not just barely.


I bled less thissession that I have all week which I think is somewhat reductive still however I need to take action and get an appointment for my doctor to begin the process of referring me out to a proctologist or whoever can do whatever procedure needs to be done in hopes of stanching the flow of blood. In fact, this morning I'm not sure if it was a panic attack or a incidence of low blood pressure. I wondered if I've lost so much blood that I can't raise a decent enough blood pressure to stave off dizziness and or panic. I can't believe I'm becoming a bit hypochondriacal as well all our issues though which need to be addressed. So my my goals of the day was to contact my Doc start the process. Because of my sleepiness I did not get a lot done this morning or afternoon except go to market. But finally after doing my exercise/and bike I called Edwards clinic – – for my position hangs out at of course he wasn't there it was he was but he wasn't taking any calls.. It took quite a while to get through the phone system but eventually I got a hold of his nurse who worked out a deal to be seen by another physician as early as Monday and then will figure out where to go from there. I'm not anticipating much trauma. Dianne's convinced me over the years that it's a pretty simple procedure utilizing rubber bands to tie off blood vessels and that is that. In the back of my mind however I would not be surprised if they called for a colonoscopy since it's been a while. I'm not sure I'm going to do's such a thing being single and not being able to throw myself around like I used to do on the toilet. I of course and hope and praying that I don't have anything rectally wrong aside from just some errant blood vessels. That would be something I couldn't sit for…

No comments: