Saturday, January 22, 2022

Binge Baby Binge!

 



Aside from running down to check in the mail this morning updating this blog is the most vigorous thing I've done today. I still plan to do 30 minutes on my bike but I don't know how concrete that particular comment is. And like to do the bike but party got my tool hundred minutes in for the week just seems like a good thing to do keep inform. The washings done, the dishes are basically done floor is relatively swept and to be honest with you all and been doing is binging on “Dead Like Me” that I have on Amazon. I'm watching with commercials about not so bad. I guess it's bad as other party scene the series completely once before first and second seasons. It's such a great concept but I love the 30 or so hours of entertainment over a couple of days. I've done the same with the Umbrella Academy and I just might start watching it again for not careful. I guess if I had to justify my behavior that might be that I'm worried about a possible small skin breakdown on my butt. When trying to lay back in my chair is much as I can to take the pressure off the buttocks. I was hoping I could get my little healthcare provider Melissa here who is really been the only individual, and a long time, who can apply the tape I use as a “second skin”, on my butt. I really found in the past this tape technique really helps especially in the area of keeping me up in my chair and being able to get things done. And there's they Rube, not doing anything anyway getting productive.


I made it home with the cash intact. Now I just have to search the apartment to find my one last remaining wallet. I'm not sure where it's at by know I've seen it over the last year so I don't quite remember where I got it but I seem to have like three of them which kind of makes me think that Dianne may have got them at some point in time. She likes to stock up on things almost as much as I do. So if I don't find the wallet going to have to figure out another way to carry the cash around until I can get my credit cards back. They should be in the mail any day but today I checked and they weren't there. Now, maybe Monday. I just can't believe how thoroughly I've been sucked into the plastic card economy. It sure does make things easier to do however that is a lesson learned.


It's sad but I'll probably go back to the series after I finish and post today's blog. Either that are spent some time visiting with folks on this website of sort of become involved with. It's weird that seems like a large proportion are from Europe specifically England. I'm sure there's a good number that are USA but it's hard to find them. The only been able to communicate with a couple of these folks and they are almost as strange as I am. But we do have a few things in common and many are people with disabilities which I think is very interesting to see how they live their lives compared to how I love mine. What's also interesting in all these places I go on the old guy, I'm the old man. There's another guy on there about 66 that's kind of interesting but I'm not too interested in the guys not really. I would just like to find some interesting folks to electronically hang with.and perhaps the best part about them being in Europe is that they're not going to be surprised me at my doorstep anytime soon…

No comments: