Saturday, January 29, 2022

Suddenly Saturday

 


I'm kind of unmotivated to do anything. I really hate to confess that but it's true. There's a few things that I didn't get yesterday at the market but I can wait until Monday now. It's midafternoon Saturday I just finished watching a silly James Bond movie. I could plug another movie and really usually kill the rest of the afternoon but it feels like I need to be doing something more productive. I did my arm bike this morning for 30 minutes and I cooked a pretty decent breakfast corn beef hash lite. Just tater tots and half a can a court beef from my buddy Dennis. My goal, this day is to find something else to do that might be labeled productive by my peers. I've been meaning to try to mop the floors for some time. I actually had my home health person, Gloria, pull one of the mops off the the patio last Friday and I really didn't get around to doing much more than the bathroom. I think she thought I was finished with my mopping and put the mop back out on the porch. So now I think I'm going to see if I can find it and finish the job in the bathroom and if I have the energy work in other parts of the apartment.


I was supposed to split a pizza with a friend of mine across the hall this evening but I'm losing my interest in the Domino's pizza. I'm sure could be revived relatively easy it's just the process. Third World countries people are starving and I quibble about having the energy to order a supreme pizza. There's something definitely wrong with this picture. It's late enough in the month that I can actually begin my kid letters for February. I like to get a jump on the first of the month so the letters appear in the first week if it's possible. If I could get most of done in the next couple of days that would be grand.


I was visiting with my ex this morning over the Internet and she's made the decision to stay in Arkansas. This means she has to close the house out which is really going to be an ordeal. This means that she'll be here and Murray to do so for about a week, the same week that my birthday falls in so looks like we may have a birthday dinner at Morelia's one of our favorite restaurants in our old neighborhood. It's kind of bittersweet event if it should happen hate to see Dianne leave but I don't think she was ever really comfortable here in the West. She's a southern girl/woman and shall have the support of her son which I think she's going to need in the next coming months and years as her disease process increases. I think closing out the house is going to be a painful process for Dianne I've already let the place go pretty much. Anything that I really had wanted I think I'd gotten out of the place. Now are just cleaning out what's left in getting out while we can. Aside from making myself available anyway that I can I don't know how much help I can render except support and cheering from the sidelines. Anyway it's another day where I've done very little

No comments: