Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Icecap Flow Go Go

 


I just lost and 800 word post to my blog. I don't know what happened when I went to save the document it all just vanished. I did of course the few tricks I know that might find the lost words but as of yet they're not there and what I found is is just easier to start all over again. Try not to worry about what you lost enjoy the fact that you can do it again. Actually, it's sort of a good deal because blog that I lost I got carried away talking about my trip to the doctor's office. And not what I really want to write about which is ice


Remember yesterday's post? When I called see about a doc the got me in the very next day, today, I was totally surprised and that's with my primary doctor Nathan Allred M.D. Really is a good guy. So, I was quite exhausted yesterday from coughing and everything else going on this disease process I seem to be into. I got my time for the appointment at 10 AM and is pretty sure I could make it. It's Tuesday, usually my assist day but I was too sick to go to the meeting and I felt it was most important to get whatever is going on with me sound out and cured if it's possible. Also in the back of my mind lurks the ugly head of Covid particularly since I'm somewhat systematic for the disease process. But the problem was a set I was too ill yesterday to do oh are con to see how accessible would be to get to the bus stop. Well this morning I took off and was pleased to be able to get to the bus stop but didn't realize there is no way for the bus to get close enough to the bus shelter to deploy the left and bring me aboard. I wasn't sure if I had time so I turned around and went all the way back to the light by Arctic circle across the street in general all the way up to Salt Lake committee college where there is a convergent point of a number of bus routes and is able to pick the 47 up there which took her straight into the hospital which I was able to get to IHC at 9:45 AM for my appointment which is at 10 AM. I had made it!


I was coughing but not too bad, I actually felt fairly decent and wasn't even sure if I had a bladder infection after all. I felt 100 times better from the good nights rest. Anyway we had a long meeting first with the resident then later with the residenCommunity Salt Lake committee college SSL see, I was frozen.t and Nathan and we decided that I needed have some kind cough suppressant which he ruled out forming an hour to pick up later at the market. I think I'm on the other side of what was going on with me I hope so anyway yesterday I hydrated and I even drained twice during the evening and early morning 800 mL each that's unbelievable. I don't know if I'm up for that tonight but I am up for the little pills kind of interesting but I made a home. I was so exhausted I have ordered a pretty nice hamburger at the student union at the Salt Lake community college. But I was frozen even with my great whitecoat so I just turned on my Disney plus and the heater and zoned out the afternoon warming up and enjoy my apartment.


this



No comments: