Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Hello PC My Old Friend (P C = Power Chair)…




I wish I could tell you I felt better, that I was on the mend, that a good to be okay but I can't truthfully make those statements because I don't feel that way right now. In fact until I get confirmation from my medical provider I don't know what to think I don't want to be irrational but what if I've got Covid 19 or the Omircon variant, I almost said the deadly omicron virus, but that would be a little redundant and not all humorous. I just don't know what I'll do if I find out that I've tested positive. Hopefully do some kind of a game plan for those who do and hopefully the three vaccinations I've taken so far will have some effect at diminishing the total impact of a virus infection., I woke up at 3 AM with that this is sore throat and never really got back to sleep. Can barely swallow even though. My home health person indicated that was one of the signs of the Covid so I don't know. Have not yet got results from the Covid test I took yesterday we should amend posted by now progressive yet nothing nine called the doctor's office the of course just directed me to the online presence of “my health” file.


What should a been a bright moment in my day really is just another step to what could be possible depression. I ignored by technicians phone calls yesterday after coming home from my physicians appointment just because I was cold, tired and a little pissed. I didn't want to be interrupted by having to set up appointment to accept my wayward chair. When I finally got around to listening to the messageAllen, my wheelchair cooadinator guy, and for laid the chair was ready. I don't know who I'd decide me greatly because, I really don't want to take ownership of this piece of junk mission say that very loud because the chairs back incidents will place by my arm by the chair will hear me. I guess I don't care I just see more pain and depression. In fact, I really did this, this morning after I'd gotten up in my home but first had left by took a few minutes and talk to my power chair would know that I really appreciated all had done for me that I knew it was old and needed the rest but I still was going to send it into the remake shop and have them fix it up so I could continue to use it as my backup chair because I knew the new chair would be wasted soon. I'll just at the case we should need to have a backup chair but truth is truth have learned a lot in my short life.


The driver delivered the chair about half an hour rule. At least the chair looks like it's but back together correctly. Going to miss features from my old chair that I really use which is the bars on the seat that I can loop my monkey paw into drug myself over. As part of the problem on by the chair fell apart the first place was it has no handholds and my constant grabbing on to whatever I can get a hold of them pulling myself over is what for this little chair apart. I wish that was not the case but I'm afraid of this is going to be the case. I don't plan to get back in the chair until Friday morning after my home health person is finished with me and that will make the chair trade. I hope I'll be feeling better by then and enjoy using chair over the weekend…

No comments: