Friday, January 07, 2022

Covid

 


It's one of those things you think you're ready for, you should know how you're going to react, but when the event actually happens your totally taken off guard. That was what happened to me yesterday when finally my cell phone rang was a notification from my IMC (Intermountain medical Center) health account, my online account which encapsulate everything I've done with the medical center. It's amazing piece of technology. Actually, it's taken me quite a while to get friendly enough to go to it on almost a daily basis – – which I've been doing for the last week ever since I took the Covid test.


I was actually feeling pretty positive until a couple days ago when I woke up early in the morning with scarring sore throat. I didn't think much about it but something the back my mind kept niggling that me about one of the indicators of Covid. As I suffered those next couple of days I kept trying to convince myself I was working through a bad cold nothing more. Still I kept checking into the website where you can check on your status and suddenly there was. I gingerly opened the file knowing there is no reason why being extra careful with make a difference it was what it was and it was Covid! And in that second everything changed even though I knew I probably did have Covid at that point see of it written out as such and then it seemed like an hour later I got a notification from the state of Utah indicating that been notified from IHC MC that I need to get a hold of my physician who could counsel are more on the next upside need to take regarding my Covid diagnosis.


Way last week when I first started in the tingling in my throat I started wearing my mask again when is outside of the apartment. It seemed like the right thing to do nevertheless partially kidding myself that I was acting melodramatic. Now, even though it did not really make a difference, I'm glad I went that route. Now, I was contacting everybody from Billie across the hall to Jennifer the apartment manager at the front desk to let them know I had the Covid. Because fries they haven't sent out a T-shirt with a big “C” on the front! I guess, I am now officially quarantined and already I'm trying to figure out ways around the sentence. Not that I want to expose anybody but what am I going to do about pooping three days a week and the shower goes with it? Washing clothes and possibly shopping. Shopping really is a no-brainer this might be the one thing positive out of the whole thing forcing me to use home delivery or Insta cart if I can ever figure it out. I have more than enough food at home actually in hell I can always order pizza I never have to have a reason to order pizza this certainly gives me a great justification. As far as I understand I'm quarantined for at least five days – possibly 10 I'll figure that out I'm sure soon enough. I certainly have the time…okay

No comments: