Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Relief!

 



An okay day all things considered. A little temperature dictate what I did today which is basically stay inside. I tried to pretend I was trying to rectify the problems of losing my wallet couple weeks back. I'm caught in this immense catch 22 as far as no birth certificate which I need for SSA and Social Security card which informs me thatI need to get to my birth certificate for state identification card . I know I have a birth certificate around here somewhere but there's no way in hell and to be able to find it. So, if I contact the state of Idaho I can get a replacement birth certificate but I cannot tell from being scammed or formerly working with the state of Idaho. The least it's going to cost is $45 and probably cost a lot more. This exercise is so overwhelmingly frustrating but I just want to shut down which is basically what I did.


The first two times I went down this morning to check on the mail and it still not come! I cannot believe this I don't know what's happening. I'm sure somewhere down the line will have something to do with the virus pandemic or whatever's going on these days. Too few posts on the subject like that. Then, I went down again after I did my workout and there was mail! All the mail had not come in the last two days and included were two plastic cards one credit, one debit. I felt as Moses coming out of the desert after 40 years on the lean side. On top of this was also my brothers birthday card. My brother insisted that I opened the card as soon as I received it which I did and of course there was five $20 bills! Great to have the cash. I really could have used over the weekend however but I got by Saul the cash goes into my money book. It seems now all at once I'm feeling at ease from losing my wallet.


So the first thing I did after going to the cash and putting it away was that I started contacting my creditors who bit upset with my card not paying the monthly payments. I got Netflix back online, as well as will my medication companies home health people etc. etc. I still have to cover things like infinity and other entities that either charged me before the cards were disabled and will be charged me again soon with the old card number I'll have to replace with the new.. Now the only problem I'm having is that I no longer have a wallet. That is something I really need to figure out so I spent the last part of the afternoon going to my bookcase where I remember seeing somewhere another billfold type of wallet. I finally found it in the bottom shelf of my workstation is not quite what I want but it'll do for now. I put a zipper pull on the zipper and so I've got that part covered. The problem is it's so big and bulky I don't know how I'm knocking lose it. I really do have to check into getting something for chain not I guess. I don't know how that's going to help but it just seems intrinsic that having chain on your wall of, like biker wallets, could be helpful. I'm wondering if I were to do that if I could attach the end of the chain to my backpack or backpack whatever the case should be. I guess that went have to lose the whole pack to lose the wallet. I'm not sure if it's going to work but it might. I've been looking online now for new long wallets may be just the way I should go. I hate to invest in something like that because I loose things so badly. Maybe the big thing is just to grow up and be more responsible…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Idaho vital records are a pain to deal with if you are trying to do anything with a person to person communication. They use a 3rd party vendor that you have to order a copy of your birth certificate from. My recommendation is do not choose the expedited service/shipping, you will get it just as quickly and less expensively going through the standard service. When I had to order mine, I had it in 5 business days with standard servicing from the 3rd party racketeer that they use to produce/deliver a certified copy of your birth certificate.