Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Movie Tears

 



I don't know what to think. For the longest time I've been meaning to take myself to the movies way before Christmas. And indeed I want to take in the new Spiderman offering. So finally this morning the day was beautiful, comparatively speaking, and us feeling pretty decent from a good morning shower etc. I was dressed are to go. However not to be too irresponsible I force myself to do 40 minutes on my arm bike 20 minute short film the usual one hour alarm cranking. I realized that today's 40 minutes in the previous two days of 60 minutes each I had achieved by 200 minutes a workout per week is my OT/PT have indicated I need to be doing. I still plan to do a couple of 30 minute sets before the weekends but I accomplished at least that goal for the week. So I felt I was worthy of going to the movies.


Once again the day was not as warm as I anticipated but I had my red blanket over my legs and a good scarf around my neck and I played a game on my cell phone until a bus arrived. I think there is only one other person possibly to in the theater when I took my position. I had splurged and gotten the hot dog (and I should know better because the poor beast had obviously been cooking for hours it was almost jerky as well as the bread itself was pretty old and I'm not one to complain lightly) and I got the smallest Mountain Dew then with in to enjoy the previous until the feature started. At one time immediately after I'd gotten to the theater seating I felt something hit my leg as I was getting situated and realized it was my wallet had fallen free from my black pouch that I carried in around my legs. I didn't stop what I was doing and picked up the wallet – – which I know I should have – – thinking that I will just grab it before I leave the theater. I must admit I enjoyed the movie however a couple of the main characters died which really bums me out. I did enjoy however the inclusion of the prior two spidermen. I did get a bit confused with the treatment of the villains/bad guys and how their fates were depicted but I definitely enjoyed the film.


I figured I'd better hit the bathroom before he went on my journey home and was in the bathroom that I realized I had not picked up my wallet. Now I written about this thing I do it in the movies as far searching for my name in the credits and this I did plus Marvel comics always have a small piece buried at the end of each movie sort of depicting the next movie. So when I left my seat there is only one person left in the theater and it seemed like a pretty old guy up in the upper level. I didn't pay much attention and left. While I was using the restroom I realized I didn't have my wallet and figured that are better immediately backtracked. I got back to theater four Place of been completely cleaned out. I did speak with the person who was the claim that he claims not to found a wallet and kind is suggested the old guy may have had something to do with it but I cannot see that especially since he would just be coming down and leaving the theater. I went back and checked a couple of times I also checked the lost and found nothing there. There is little money in the wall and not worried about that. Of course I am worried about my credit card and my bank card and there was my ID card as well. Those are hard to replace. I'm a little concerned about having to do all that especially stopping our counseling the cards. I hope the wallet up turns up. Something deep down says that it won't I just would like to know what happened. I mean there's only three other people in the theater. And like they always say “it couldn't have vanished into thin air” I just hate the process of replacing everything…

No comments: