Monday, January 24, 2022

Like A Needle In A Haystack

 



Why does everything have to be so difficult? I know, I'm the one to blame for this but still it shouldn't have to be this difficult. Today I made the commitment to start the replacement process for all the things I lost when I lost wallet. Perhaps the first and foremost thing I need to start working on replacing is my state identification card. Perhaps just as important or maybe more important is actually be placing my Social Security Administration card are my Social Security card. Because really in this country unless you have your SSA card or you are a nobody. I suppose that's a little over the top drama lies the certainly how I feel. Especially when I started out knowing I got to have something which means them but I have to find it somewhere in my mess. And knowing that I've had to replace my ID before I know that they want to start with your birth certificate.


A long time ago I remember my mom given me my birth certificate before my first marriage. For remember right you had to have your birth certificate to get your marriage license or something like that all I know is I had to have it in my mom made a big deal out of present it to me. I got the marriage license and then promptly lost the verse certificate or action I filed it away thinking out be able to find it when I needed it and doing such a great job I never found it again at least when I needed it. I think the birth certificate did show up at some point in time when I is least expecting it. At some point in time various wives of taking on responsibility of watching over my important papers and of course that's only good as the marriage. When matter to my spouse leaves so does knowledge of important papers, photographs and of course certificates.


You know, they really should the birth certificate the size of typing paper and it should be laminated making up easy to find when you need that document! It's crazy my birth certificate is a little bitty documentand it seems that my mind that it's like a negative black background with white writing at least that's what I seem to remember. I'm sure after the last go around trying to replace my identification card I placed the birth certificate and envelope and one of my many files or folders thinking this is the best place to keep it what I'll need to find it next. In the back of our mind thinking I will never need this document again… I'm so stupid.


The last option I think is going to be actually having to contact Idaho Department of records or whatever is the department that handles birth certificates and see what I have to do to order another birth certificate. This of course will be happening the same time I'm contacting SSA about getting another Social Security card like I said it just never stops

No comments: