Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Rusted Sun Pizza

 




Since last week I was totally under the weather due to Covid and I missed my Assist Inc. meeting because at that time I was at my physicians office doing my Covid test, I felt more commitment than usual to make my weekly meeting and indeed there was a meeting today. I confessed up front that I had Covid but I was finished with my quarantine time Andreas indicated if I was masked up I should be okay . In fact when I did get there remain staff group was living so it was just Andreas and me practicing social distancing's shooting through a number of applications. There are a bunch but we worked quickly and I was out of there by 12 PM .


Actually would us testing the temperature before I left my apartment I really felt that it was warmer than being out in the weather for an extended period of time. Luckily, I did take a wrap for my legs, which is something I don't generally do, but was only wearing a fairly heavy shirt on top longsleeve and my cap. For the time I made it to the train station are you are should warm jacket of some sort belly something heavier than was wearing. I actually did take a net crap muffler which really helped a lot. However there is still one thing I had to do and that was deliver an envelope that was returned in the mail to me couple days ago. I sent a friend of mine a monthly compilation of word puzzles that I subscribe to a year ago. I have gotten all 12 editions and I'm still working on the first one so I figured I could send one to Steve. However, U.S. Postal Service once again, conspired against me and returned my envelope as undeliverable. This is BS-I even had Jennifer upfront write out the address on the envelope and it was well done. But anyway since I was downtown and the day looked okay I figured I would take a detour on the way home and drop off the magazine. I actually enjoyed the trip however uncomfortable the cold air made me feel – – haven't been later in the spring or summer would be a great adventure—I found the house with very little effort and of course it's not even close to being accessible – – movie is a cute little house. I tried to call Stephen to let them know I was outside but Stephen did not pick up souls best as I could but tossed the envelope onto the front porch and took off. I was in the area 21st South State Street on my way back to the train station and I want to get some lunch. There is this little place of ours one to go ever since I was still working at the relevance and even called Rusted Sun Pizza. Like I said the place looked interesting always intrigued me so today I figured I would go in and check it out.


Rusted Sun Pizza, on the inside is much smaller than I anticipated. The place smelled wonderful however tomatoes of every kind it seemed. We offered quite a bit sparser menu went if you understood it. I tend to focus on the fact they had all these fancy dancy pizzas offerings which I just want a basic meat lover, pepperoni or just regular pizza nothing fancy. I immediately noticed the place had a great vibe. One of the best things I saw was the counter was a level I could reach with my chair which I later transferred to after I did feel at enjoy my calzone at the place they put me. That's right I ordered calzone, the first I've ever ordered just because I didn't understand or pizza menu. Later I found they would've built any kind of pizza I wanted pepperoni, Olive or whatever which I think I will remember for next time and it will definitely be a next time. The place is so small you felt you had a working relationship with the staff. I ordered coffee with my pizza which they immediately made a pot fresh. I was worried because I didn't really know how to eat a calzone and luckily I had my rocker knife with me which made the process much easier. The owner was also the cook who is working in the back and often came up to the front check things out. I came later in the lunch hour place is about half-full emptied quickly after the 1 o'clock hour had been reached. I ate about three force of the calzone and they wrapped it up for me dictate the rest home. The fresh coffee was nice and hot and kept me going until is able to reach the warm environment of my apartment, a very nice day…

No comments: