Monday, January 03, 2022

Day Three

 


I really thought I was getting better this morning when I got up. I slept poorly through the night coughing and feeling like I had a sore throat or whatever. If I got up little after 6 AM and got ready for my health person. I did okay on the toilet and shower and getting dressed as feeling somewhat better this morning carried on and I worked on printing the letters, the kid letters. I really started to M

decompensate. Astride the force myself liquids but it doesn't seem to be doing the job.the only time I was able to sleep was after draining than a good drink of water. I was hoping with more liquid during the morning I would feel better all day but that has not been the case.


Finally this afternoon I realized that I was getting worse for the first time wondered if that wasn't a cold that I was suffering with as much as it might be a bladder infection. I just had one a few months ago. I don't know if you remember but the doctor gave me a double prescription one to use but I felt the symptoms coming on again. When my regular doctor. This he was quite beside himself indicating that if I become dependent on these killer drugs the only thing I really be doing is breeding a much stronger pathogen. Though I didn't get really yelled at I felt that it was kind of being disciplined. So, today I decide to call my primary and asked their input. Of course the not do anything until they see me so I was really getting ready to to wait a while when they asked me what time I could be at the clinic to see my Doc. I really don't feel like getting out and traveling in the cold cold weather. Perhaps, if I get up quickly dress and get out the door just maybe I can seen by the Doc and get back before before and snow starts.'s so, I'm going to have to P in the bottle go to cultures and then we'll have to see what we go from there can be time-consuming and frustrating them sure. I called Assist, Inc. when I got home to let Andrea's know that I would not be coming in for the meeting which really makes you feel bad. They really my presence to sign some documents. Hopefully the other volunteer will be there and they can get that covered. If not I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm going on a big assumption that what I've got is some for a bladder infection. What if just for if it's the variant?. What if I test positive? Well, I just hope the shots I've taken in the boosters will be enough for what I need to get through the next couple of days.


I apologize for not having images for the first three days this year in fact it was brought to my attention that I hadn't posted the first two days which is totally bizarre because I know that I did. I think perhaps I'm doing something weird which am trying to put all my posts in my document files in one month for that month rather than just piling them all in one giant open file. And maybe that's where the file went when I thought that I posted it to the Internet. Will have to see what happens tonight…okay




No comments: