Saturday, January 08, 2022

Late Late Saturday Night

 




Thank goodness every day is a little bit better than the last as far as this Covid thing goes. Last night was another pretty rough night. I forgot to take the prescription cough medicine at my doc wrote for me. So I coughed all night long a plus I had wheezing in my chest which is kind of weird. Now I'm thinking back about it I don't know how much of this supposedly night for sleep that I had. I did sleep in till about 7:15 AM

and quite honestly I feel pretty decent all day long. It seems to me if I was up and down as much as it seemed that I was during the night I would feel much more sleep deprived particular having Covid. All I know is that tonight and take the pearls.


I contacted Mark Anthony earlier in the day asking if he would be able to go to the market the purchase of citrus fruit for me specifically oranges and grapefruit. I really didn't do anything else to do except wait. Did watch a couple movies is always. I could been more productive I suppose but I was kind spooks just because some physical things that are happening to me. If I'd been smart I would've written this post during the day and not now at 9:30 PM I'm waiting for my closed to dry. Oh yeah, that was the other thing that one Mark to come over about was to do some watch because I'm feeling so peculiar about being out in public when I should be quarantined. Finally later on in the afternoon quite late this market not come yet I decided what the hack but almost 5 days may be more depending on how one looks at when I became infected and that if I got a face covering the stay away from people I should be okay. And plus I had my doctor's permission for whatever that means. Mark Anthony caught up with me as I was putting my close in the wash. I could tell he felt bad that I started the wash by myself but I couldn't wait any longer and if I didn't don't try to have to watch tomorrow we just don't like doing stuff like that on Sunday – – old training coming through and all that kind of stuff.


Okay until I visited for the next hour or so. We talked a lot about his marriage or the failure of that marriage is what he's going to be doing now. He just had to purchase another vehicle and that vehicle so questionable. I think you've got a little bit of buyers remorse but I can certainly identify with that. Every time I've had to spend great deals of money it's always been a knee-jerk situation that I more sorry afterwards. I just don't purchase well think I don't believe in myself as much as I should. I wish I had a better story to tell about my Saturday and how things are but I am in quarantine don't think of God more than fortunes of a mile to be going nuts because I've been running back and forth to the laundry. And that makes for a dreadful Saturday nightokay

No comments: