Monday, January 10, 2022

Little Teapot Big Steam

 



No pun intended but yesterday I religiously kept the teapot filled with water all day long, and teapot religiously shoved moisture into the air all day long. I won't say it was a form of desperation but I'm willing to give it a shot that is increasing the amount of liquid/moisture in the air. The other day when I was visiting with Dianne over video chat she once again encouraged me to drink tons of water then if not that any kind of fluid. I've been collecting bottles of juice from the sharing shelf all year so I figured it was time to seriously do some drinking. One of the reasons I don't ingest a lot of fluids is because fluids in equals fluids out. Which means the whole bathroom process over and over all day long. I have to admit being semi-quarantined as I am it's a bit easier to frequently use the restroom when you're home as opposed to trying to get something accomplished out in the community and really not sure which to review restrooms might be accessible someone use the power wheelchair. Still however I must be honest and say I still have a hard time adjusting fluids.


In one of the many articles Dianne forward to the from the Internet many talked about the respiratory aspect of Covid and the Omercon variant. I don't know why I didn't understand this before but a significant part of the disease process is how to text the respiratory system. I had a very good friend die of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome or (A R D S). I might even have a reference or two and some are very early blogs during the late 1900s. Holy cow! This disease process could really tell me! I suddenly felt aware of how much more serious this condition is that I have or understood. However the attempt to figure out how to get some sleep with all of wheezing I was experiencing the talked about introducing moisture into the air – – just as Dianne has suggested – – via humidifier or a good old teapot on the kitchen stove. This was worth a shot in my estimation and so all day yesterday I filled and refilled the little teapot. I didn't use any of the hot water to make tea though I should have this would not hurt me at all particular from the hydration concept. Dianne suggested some of the other items I have available to make tea with which she sent over in a box number of years ago. I assume I still have the items like licorice root and honey which is supposed to be very good on this kind of cough prevention protocols I'm just going to have to do a search and see if I get my hands on some. Until then however fill the teapot and wait until something smells weird in the apartment that madly rush to the stove but carefully remove the hot teapot place it under the faucet , fill with water the look to process begin once more.

A

I was totally blown away this morning \ suffering the past couple of evenings. The hydration of my atmosphere seems to made all the difference! Itself and is hard to believe. Of course, I am the great complainer as well as many other things, I like a dry atmosphere, the dry air, it just feels like I'm pushed myself through with air debate matters worse it seems to make the atmosphere little bit cooler which feels cold to me but that's okay I guess I'd rather deal with those particular issues that listen to myself wheeze all night trying to catch some sleep in between breaths…

No comments: