Friday, April 29, 2022

Movie And A Pizza

 



I think I live in a cute little apartment complex. We're fairly self-contained, we're gated we have a lot of interesting places in our building. Some of the places I used more than others – – which I guess got it makes sense – – course we have laundry areas on each floor but each floor has its own little bit of uniqueness. On the first floor of course it's the gathering area with the grand room where major events take place everything from Christmas functions to calorie sidles like this weekend we're having a function or someone's going to play a place of classical piano music. What I've figured out is that music graduate students have to have a concert of some sort in order to graduate in their particular field. About this time a year we start seeing more and more chances for a concert in our own little grand room. Music majors trying to sneak their “concert” in so they can graduate.


On the second floor is the library which I adore. There's also a room called the “Craft room”. It's actually got a nice table for crafts plus a sink I guess for washing up before and after the crafts but best of all for me as a full scale candy machine and the soda machine or pop machine. In all the time I've been here the only craft I've seen used in this room is jigsaw puzzles. Putting together jigsaw puzzles is the primary use of this rule. Also on this floor which I think is really served cool is we have a three station computer lab with a printer. All through the computers of links to the Internet and their captain pretty decent conditions. Many times when my printer is not worked of it able to dump my needed printing onto a thumb drive go upstairs and print off on their machines it works fine. When you're joking for computer desperately for whatever reason your computer is not functioning we can always go to the computer lab. The lab is relatively underutilized but those who do use it love it. I love it it's a great backup scenario.


Esoterically, on the third floor is what I've called “Movie room” it's old beautiful little room with overstuffed chairs a large-screen flat screen and a host of DVDs that have landed there over the years there must be hundreds. There's also a small raised table in the back of the room where one can set meals, books tablets of the things one might need for meeting. I don't think I really ever seeing the room used I do not believe of ever seeing the room used in the time that I've been here which is a shame. When I gave one of my families the tour we wanted to use it and today we did. I got permission the local folks were just pleased to have the room used. We brought in pizza and Gabriel, my son-in-law, understood the technology and hooked us up and we watched “Guardians Of Galaxy volume 1”. It was a great afternoon. It was a fun way to spend two hours watch a movie together and eat some pizza and develop a memory. Sometimes, that's what makes a day worth remembering…

No comments: