Saturday, April 23, 2022

Sensitive Saturday

 

I actually got out today going over to the coffee store right across the street from my apartment complex. I made my last pot of coffee yesterday morning and one to make sure I had coffee for the rest of the day should I need as well as for Monday morning. But that was basically the last time I was out. The day is cold, windy and moments of wetness all good reasons to stay inside. Plus, I still have not had a decent bowel movement in about six days are since Wednesday! I know this sounds little over reactive but seriously what's a person to do. I really want to sleep in, Saturdays will be only days of I can really, but I was so worried about not having a decent bowel movement yesterday morning that I just laid there and fretted after I woke up around 3:30 AM. Fortunately, I was able to fall back asleep for a brief period but I was up and ready to go by 8 AM.


While I was trying to force myself back to sleep around 3:50 AM listening to the rain hit the window by my bed I got the idea that I should call what of my CNA's and have her come over to administer another round of suppository to see if we could get something moving. We really didn't and that's all I'm going to worry about the whole situation until Monday morning when we try again. I moved a little bit hopefully enough to allow me to just a few things and not become explosive if you know what I mean. I've just praying but nothing serious is happening and I'm still a month out of visiting with my colorectal surgeon. I did have my CNA take some images of the rectal area and I may send them into the office and see what they think. I'm really not trying to be ne is some major sucker punch weight now their for me. I have to admit it was nice that Melissa was able to come out and do the job “off the books”. I certainly do not mind paying for the service at full price these attendance worked so hard as it is. I do believe if I was desperate and Melissa was not available out of been able to call on my other CNA, Gloria, who would've come but that would've probably been later in the afternoon – – because I know she had a full load on her plate for today.


I've been trying to lean my chair back more than usual the alleviate pressure on my tailbone. I'm really begin to worry about my sitting situation and just thankful that I'm seeing the RNs as much as I am these days. Really interesting with my meeting with the nurse yesterday she indicated that my wounds aren't healing this quickly as they were and she's thinking she may have to contact Wound Care and have me go and see those guys to see if new orders need to be issued. It's all kind of frightening to me I sometimes sense myself dancing around the edges of the volcano and praying that I don't fall in…

No comments: