Saturday, April 30, 2022

Months End

 


Today is the last day of the month, so long April. I started by letters today. Kind of like this new thing I'm getting into of being a little bit proactive least with my letter writing. I find I don't feel so much pressure the first of the month if I have a couple letters finished going into the first. Today I worked on letters seem like a appropriate thing to do. I got a few finished, a lot fewer than out of life but I got kind sidetracked as things go on Saturdays. I basically just piddle around the apartment got some things out of the way. I wrote my rent check today. Of course it being Saturday there was nobody around to collect. There is a “rent box” on the door so I just dropped the check Jennifer will have it on Monday.


I am sure I have written about it before but it's a little frustrating having to write “real” check every month for rent. It would be much easier if we are just able to out the office just deduct the money straight from my account. I don't know why they won't change the policy but not yet anyway. Is not overly difficult to do just a pain in the butt having to find the checks every month then clear space to actually write the check out. Fortunately, my handwriting continues to be somewhat legible when I needed to be. I am a little disappointed however that my handwriting continues to deteriorate but I suppose that's just another function of aging. Even though I have atrocious handwriting I still like to write things out and longhand whatever I can. Somehow it makes me feel aristocratic.


I had Mediterranean tonight, Bridget and family left off their take-home from the Mediterranean restaurant they went to the other day. They know I've gone to Mediterranean restaurants in the past, so they knew it was a safe bet. One of my strong points I'll eat almost anything that nobody else wants to eat especially leftovers from restaurants Mediterranean otherwise. My favorite take-home is still pizza and preferably Dominoes. I still had one piece left over from yesterday's movie afternoon. Left without all my purposely to “cure” and the only problem was the fact it was just one piece and the little one at that. That kept me going all day however until a few minutes ago when I scarfed the last of the Mediterranean down. I still am a bit hungry and may make something still for dinner I feel I can make it till tomorrow morning but the restaurant. Got a few good things to consider super scooper Fritos and bean dip as well as Kiper stacks and multigrain crackers and of course I can always default to banquet meat pies that I have frozen as well as a bean burrito with mutual jalapenos and Chinese noodles Saturday night fare doesn't get better than that

No comments: