Saturday, November 05, 2022

Fall Back and Then Some

 


This is been totally lost day as far as trying to have anything productive accomplished. I woke up around 5 AM this morning had to use the catheter to fill my bed bag. I was kind of surprised that this was the 1st I woke up during the night. I had cough through the night but the coughing did not keep me up as it has in the past. I searched and found a bottle cough medicine once I got up. And to be honest doing that was kind of a struggle this morning. I eventually myself back in my chair but I could tell immediately that I wasn't going to get dressed today. I was not going to stay in bed all day either though I probably should have. I just don't have the tenacity to do that thinking to myself that find that tired I could actually tilt my chair back they tried to nap if needed.


I didn't eat up any of the coffee this morning I was just to beat. I did get some juice out of the fridge now fortified that with some peppers and and ice. I used the rest of the bottle of juice I had stashed in the refrigerator I knew the I knew the vegetable juice was just about out I didn't know if I had enough energy open up a new bottle. I had Gloria put a bottle on the table last night but I also had a bottle of grape juice that I was thinking of pushing liquids this weekend. I have not been doing that, pushing liquids, I even had a couple popsicles which I consider frozen liquids. As I said, I was just too worn out to do anything except watch movies and that's what I did all morning and then in the afternoon. It seems I'm running out of sliced peppers in the one container so I might have to open up a can before I go to bed tonight or just transplant a few spoonfuls from the other container of sliced peppers.


As I indicated earlier I elected not to get dressed today which I hardly ever do. I found the enough liquid from last night to take my medications this morning. I played with the idea of cooking something for breakfast but I just couldn't get on the train for that. I was even thinking about making some chicken noodle soup from scratch. What's weird is that I know I have bottles of chicken broth that I been saving for this very purpose but of course it could not find any such item so second-best I found the local markets Campbell's chicken noodle soup knockoff and opened up the can and put it in the microwave. The soup was hot and I got about my role gently over to the workstation why watch a lot of television at and then ate my soup. The chicken noodle soup was good along the crackers and was pretty salty. And watching another marble concoction then trying to control my coffee outbursts. I did find cough medicine last night which I plan to use this evening when I go to bed. I wish I had a way to measure milliliters small amounts. It says I can take the cough medicine 14 mL every 4 hours. Hopefully it will help you sleep through the night.


I did send Billie across the hall a message around 7 o'clock that I was not going to be able to make the coffee shop today. I just did not feel well enough and I don't think I should expose other people what I may have. Note that I've taken my temperature numerous times and fall well below 98.6. I plan to shave in the morning just because I feel so grody.I don't plan on going over for breakfast. Hopefully I can start shaking the software Monday this is not fun. I've even had some considerable thoughts of jumping the bus going out to Insta care but I doubt that will happen…

No comments: