Saturday, November 12, 2022

Don't Rush It

 



I really am feeling better, not 100% perfect yet but a lot better than I was last week at this time. Saturday morning I almost went to coffee with Billie but just didn't feel up to it yet. In fact, Billie did go to coffee I think just by yourself. I did take advantage of her commitment to Java to have her pick me up a pound of I tell you and roast, ground. I thought I had more but when I make coffee this morning and I used the last. I was a little concerned when I 1st woke this morning, lying in bed around 6 AM. I felt stuffy and is worried I was becoming ill again, but once I got up and moving around. I started feeling okay. Especially now wheezing or crouping around. Getting dressed seemed to take longer than usual but I con myself into thinking that's okay. If I need to be somewhere at a specific time I would've been able to make the time no problem. Fortunately, I guess, being somewhere in time is not an issue this week. Mark Anthony and I assume Jasmine are up in Idaho this weekend visiting family which I think is pretty cool but that also means no breakfast tomorrow at the restaurant. I'm wondering even if the kids were in town when I counsel the event not feeling spectacular. And now's not feeling the spectacular or not it's in my dangerous? Am I spreading the dreaded pathology around. I ran to the market about an hour ago. Today's been cold but the sun is out the temperatures actually in the 40s which feels like a heat wave. I need to get some juice particularly as well as more citrus and the fruit form. I got a bag of oranges at $2.40 something a pound. I think I got about 8 oranges maybe not even that much. But I think the fruits important. I should've gotten some grapefruit as well. I really need to talk my older brother Carl into stopping by Walmart picking up some bags of fruit which would be a lot cheaper than trying to buy fruit from Macy's. Went straight over to Macy's did my shopping and came home really felt that was enough energy expended for the day. Still like, I'm tired out to the point where I need to take a nap or go to bed it's just that I can feel the wear on my body. I didn't get any but I considered a long time purchasing some frozen bread dough for biscuits. But then I think I can actually make my own biscuits that I had more energy on my return for the market I would thought about throwing together some yeast dough. I should thought out hamburger patties and just make hamburgers tonight for dinner in the week to come. I'm dancing around the soup in the refrigerator. I was quite shocked this morning when will Tim (that's Asian Tim from Vietnam who lives at the apartment complex) walked into the apartment I was over by the computer I don't think she could tell I was naked but she brought over Asian mushroom soup. The soup looks so much better than mine so much cleaner and clear broth. Sometimes wonder if I boiled the bones too long and that weird aftertaste I get with my soup is a result of the whatever is in the bones that you want. Probably need more salt as well. I'm noticing that as I dictate to this posting I'm beginning to cough. So talking still underrates my respiratory system. So even if I went out to breakfast, with somebody, I would start coughing because I'd be talking and maybe this is a sign that I'm not ready yet to enter back into the social flow.


I did enjoy getting out however however brief the event. I just got a remember to take my master more importantly where it!…

No comments: