Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Thanksgiving Eve

 


Well tomorrow is the big day not really a big day just seems to be a big day. I'm not going anywhere but forgot Turkey and today I actually put together the dressing and I have the men which Turkey dinner I should have enough. And also whip up some think potatoes as well as I have a Turkey gravy and more than set. I held back from going across the street to the market today I didn't have Gloria put on my shoes not that would've stopped me. I just figured I had enough to get through Thanksgiving. Now however it's 7:45 PM on Wednesday and I'm wondering if I should've gotten a pumpkin pie. I toyed actually with the idea of building one but I just don't have enough self-confidence right now our space. I'm really trying to hold back from trying to believe I can make this a big deal is just Thanksgiving.


The apartment is in relatively decent shape. Gloria was in really no condition to do any cleaning today and it didn't need to. I had the sinks pretty well cleaned out and the frying pans and pans relatively clean.I have milk and a couple of cookies if I need them still lots of nuts and coffee. I've even thought about putting together a batch of garb rock for tomorrow morning but I don't know. It might be a little more work that I want to do on a holiday morning. I did the weeks laundry today, a day early because tomorrow is the holiday I wasn't sure what it would bring and what I would need clothes-wise so having a nice set of shorts available might be wise. I know I could've done them tomorrow but doing laundry made me feel productive. We still need to sweep the floors before tomorrow. If I have enough energy I might get the kitchen done tonight. I woke early this morning couldn't get back to sleep I don't know what it was false excited for the holiday or exactly what. I think I festered a lot regarding the production of the turkey dressing. I thought it was going to be more difficult than it turned out.


I spending a lot of time talking/texting with this new person I found on the Internet or who found me on disability nudes. This texting relationship is really turning into something interesting. This person has some major weight issues which makes her relatively extremely shy, we have a few things in common. She seems fascinated with my home health person who also has some of the same body issues. I'm sort of putting these 2 together. I doubt if they really ever will go together but maybe they can have some information to share with each other which might help each other out. Both have big boobs and are considering the possibility of a breast reduction surgery. I've never seen this person just texted her on the Internet. She's a para seems to have a fairly active life would still feel somewhat isolated and seems to enjoy spending time with me on the Internet texting each other. The only drawback is when I'm visiting with this person via the text I'm not doing anything else done. In the mornings Monday Wednesdays and Fridays is not a big deal because she keeps me busy till my home health person gets her. Yet at the same time before I was texting this person in Texas I was running around picking up the apartment washing dishes are out there making coffee and basically just getting ready to stop the case anymore. Not a big deal's nice to have another focus for a while. But I doubt it's going to last very long she seems totally focused on my home health person Melissa. What an interesting life…



No comments: