Friday, November 11, 2022

Autumn's Beauty

 




It's kind of weird I'm letting this thing which is a control of my body or which has been for the last week or so really dictate my lifestyle right now. I'm still improving, somewhat convalescing, this action means staying in the close proximity to a forced air heater and enjoying my technology and friends on the Internet who keep in touch with texting. Interestingly, I actually went up to the front of the building today to do my laundry. Everyone, I ran into commented on “well it's certainly nice of you to make an appearance”. Some of the folk referencing the fact that I did show up for coffee social yesterday. Another comment was “very comes out of his cave”. I guess that sort of true. I do so to have a man cave at the end of the hall and I do like being in my man cave for extended periods times. There might be a little validity to the point of me becoming antisocial but obviously whatever's going on in the man cave scenes are answering a lot of my needs. Hanging out with a bunch of geriatrics who act like geriatrics, to me is not one of them. I don't really mean that in a mean way but that is sure how it comes out huh? It's actually kind of spooky I don't know what would happen if I just stopped going. And used as my justification that I've don't get anything out of my attendance. When the coffee social drives to an end I feel deflated – – maybe I'm still getting over the deaths of some of the members over the last year. But I'm wandering, this is not what this post was to be about.


With the changing back to standard time the timeslot from 2:30 PM on appears a lot later in the day. I noticed today as I was pumping my arm by to listen to NPR more specifically Market Street, the afternoon sun was hitting my favorite tree across the streetfrom my apartment. I don't think I was able to capture the effect of the sun on the tree and its autumn colors which is too bad because it was glorious. Then I realized the window was very narrow about 5 minutes stat much. I was trying to get more images of the event but the light changed address the old sun sunk further down its path. That's okay I got something. What's really strange is that usually the tree has usually gone through its complete color change and dropped its leaves by this time of the year. It still fully decked out. It's very cold right now which is one of the reasons I elected to stay in the apartment today. I'm sure the leaves will drop quickly now. I can remember maybe I'll do another post next week if the leaves drop so I can show you. Too lazy to start a new paragraph. I'm about 98% sure you have Covid 19. Between my home health person and myself and my physician with tried to read the results but my lack of wheezing and coughing in my continued feeling better makes you think I'm negative. I'm still going to have to wear the mask however that's okay by me the mask brings out my bandit side and I kind of like that…





No comments: