Thursday, November 03, 2022

November Storm

 


The next storms here. I woke cloudy skies actually I barely slept of all during the night I don't know what the problem is but I kept waking up every hour and just laying there and finally getting up at 5 AM to get ready for my home health person, Gloria. It snowed a lot more today than I thought it was going to from the reports from the weather people. It was a cold wet gentle snow that I was glad that I was not out in. Remember I was supposed to been. I was to go out this afternoon to get my toenails clipped at my podiatrist. I still can't believe I wussed out and didn't go. So basically I just cranked up the heater hung around the apartment. I did cook breakfast – – more pancakes – – in the washed clothes. Tomorrow Thursday is my usual washday but I had way too many close in the basket primarily because Melissa stripped the bed this week and I have sheets that need to be washed. I ended up removing the sheets are to do a special wash with the sheets and towels maybe tomorrow or Friday. Tomorrow supposed to be another cold day with snow so I don't really plan on doing a lot outside the apartment tomorrow either. Interestingly I had 2 appointments this week cancel and I'm sorry glad they did be about the elements would've been chilly.


It seems, however, the biggest surprise I got today was the arrival of my new cell phone which I ordered yesterday! I wasn't expecting that cell phone until the middle of the next week and is now I didn't pay for overnight shipping. So I open the phone and begin to immediately charge the device. It was at about 65% charge but I want to charge it all the way. I would like to activated the phone activation kind of scares me. I mean I can do it if I can't find anybody else who will assist me with the activation. Perhaps Rochelle upstairs but most likely Mark Anthony. I did call him and he said he would drop by this evening sometime. I was pretty pathetic indicated that like to have him assist me in finding the best cover for the phone which of course he realizes now I have a new cell phone and he wants to be part of it and see it and all that kind of stuff pretty cool. I don't know how long it'll take me to get the cover but I really need to protection. This phone lasted forever living now has just small cracks at the bottom. Hopefully, with the new cover the new form will ask me significantly long as well.


I could've done any one of a number of items for dinner. I'd have even that happy with soup and a sandwich that I have to use the cheese up soon because it's getting really green I can keep cut it forever. So nice full of steaming tomato soup with toasted cheese with spam/ham. I did something weird yesterday I happen to get to the meat section just as the butcher was put in all the discounted meat and the thrower section and I got a lot meat bacon particularly or ham like 2 and $3 a package so I brought home and cook some this morning with the pancakes and eggs and it was pretty decent. I also got a package of chicken legs which I really like. I find them up tonight just basic I didn't add any special seasoning or anything like that is one to cook the legs up so I can eat them individually or is given for Frank or something. I think it been a mix rice and do some Frank in the near future. Need to increase my vitamin C intake at least. This morning I thought sure I was getting a sore throat. That I worried about maybe I was just having a reaction to the Covid shot but eventually where did get up and take my temperature I was normal. I don't know what this histrionic behavior is about maybe you need more attention than I know…

No comments: