Sunday, November 06, 2022

Convalescence

 


Actually, I felt a lot better this morning. I was a little bummed out when I went to bed as I finished reading the book working over last for 5 weeks. I hate not having something to read special at bedtime. I even downloaded a volume to try to read on my cell phone. There's a time when I got really involved in particular is going to be a big cell phone reader. I joined Kindle a couple other book outlets. They soon became dismayed realizing I really enjoy holding a book while I read. I feel much more in control with a real book. My biggest frustration with electronic reading is that I can never seem to bring you the place up or I stopped reading. It must be me because I hear nobody else having these issues. I've got so many books in my electronic library that I never read because I don't have the patience to find the place where I left off and start reading again. The concept is really great but totally lost on me. However, in critical times any reading the spirit of the now reading at all sort of like water in the desert.


As I got ready for bed I thought I felt a little bit better but not enough to go out to breakfast I called and let Mark Anthony now that I wouldn't be going to breakfast. Andhad felt so poorly when I gotten up I did make the bed. And the bed was really messed up. I straightened the bed covers out quite a bit enough to hit the sack . I rolled in the bed we just laid there enjoying the warmth and comfort of my Marvel bedding. I have a weird connection from my charging cord from the green charging strip hanging from my little wood work station which is right next to my bed. The charging cord tends to roll and the plugs work their way free that's especially true with my phone charger. The great thing about my phone charger is that when I do have a plug-in that acts as a clock. I have the clock function programmed to be a lowlight level all night long writing the perfect bedside clock. So of course last night is making sure that the plug-in was secure and even before I could start messing around with my Kindle reader app I dropped my phone. It was somewhere on the floor beside the wood stand and the bed. The area is also covered with a host of cords everything from my cell charger, to my electric bed, to the charger that charges my power chair oh and least of which the electric lamp over my bed. So,my night of reading was on the floor along with anything else like watching Netflix, Disney, listening to anything on the radio as well as just music channels and general. I figured this was the universe told me it was time to go to bed. It was almost 11 o'clock


I woke once during the night to use the catheter then went back to sleep for which I was only surprised slept until around o'clock this morning! And of course the times actually 7 AM because I've neglected to remember it was daylight saving time fall back night. I did get my phone up and charging it eventually got around to getting dressed and I watched videos for the rest of the day. Seriously all day long. I felt that this was okay since I was convalescing after minute I coughed less I felt better more or less had when my chickens leg and a bowl of chili from Gloria. I also was able to retrieve my cough medicine I dropped on the floor right next to my cell phone and I think that'll also help me sleep tonight. Sometimes, I do like to be the best one can do…

No comments: