Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Winter Woes

 



Remember when I got home from the market and was going to take my Covid test? How, much had been externally is involved in this operation. I cut him heard this when everybody was doing the covert test and everything but did not pay a whole lot of attention. I did think I'd ever have to do it on myself, silly boy, but sure enough when I opened the directions it was all dexterity and finger manipulation from inserting the swabbing the nose and particularly spinning swab around as well as put it in the container to be tested and twirling the swab there. I also reported not been able to have Mark Anthony do the trick last night when he was here help me with my cell phone activation (which is not activated). I figured one last shot would be to coax my home health person into given me the test this morning when she came in for my shower and such.


let me start off saying, Gloria is great. I really enjoy her as my home person on the days that she is. I was a little spooked and asking her just because it might be above and beyond what she feels she is capable of but to my surprise and encouragement to totally took on the job after my shower was completed and I was dressed. I tilted myself back in my chair like when I go to the dentist, as she quickly read through the Covid test instructions. Quite frankly I'm still amazed at how much and function goes into this operation. But Gloria jumped right in consumer I had a very uncomfortable probe inside my nose feeling like it was on its way to my brain. The minor insult caused some leg spasms but nothing too bad my sweat it out these 10 or 15, seconds that the operation took. There is more swirling or twirling going on as they tested its job. I'm pretty sure my result was negative. I didn't do anything with the information yet. The information might be bad for the time I get around to sending it to whoever. I tried to send it to my medical person but to difficult. Going to try again tomorrow to try to find the right email or browse trying to do is to link into my “My Health” page where I guess the information the resident posted on me left a message or wanted to receive the data that I generated from the nose swab. I couldn't remember my password and I just ran out of energy in trying to deal with this problem. Maybe tomorrow, if I'm feeling up to it. I've noticed that when people are around I tend to start coughing and I think that's because I'm verbalizing and that is tweaking or twitching my vocal cords and lungs causing coughing. Even dictating this posting is a bit challenging. I don't know how I will be with somebody in the face-to-face conversation for an extended period of time. I think I'll do a lot of coughing. But pretty much canceled most of my meeting this week. I do have one tomorrow at a restaurant no less than just not sure if I'm going to be able to make it or not.. Fortunately the respiratory issues not as severe as they were. Actually, I slept through the night last night which I think is a great step forward. Hopefully tonight will be better even.


I'm pretty sure I tested negative on the Covid test. For some information to the clinic tomorrow. When I started this project I wasn't worried about Covid my big thoughtless design need a respiratory therapist which I'm beginning to think I still do and I'll have to ask the doctor about that as well. This term quite cold outside snow supposed to come tomorrow not much but enough to really make the going out questionable but we'll see.…

No comments: