Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Click Click Snip Snip

 


I did it! Whether I liked it or not I was fully committed to make the trip over to the podiatrist and get my toenails clipped. Seriously, you're so long on my left foot that would be in a spasm of against my right leg the toenails can break the skin. I try to keep an eye on the lacerations were pretty faint but still I don't want anything getting out of hand in getting infected. You'll remember, constant reader, that this is the 3rd week in a row that I had to reschedule my trip. The 1st couple weeks was the cold/flu/virus or whatever it was in fact goodness it wasn't Covid 19. The podiatrist folks were very supportive in reschedule each appointment that I missed. But luckily today was perfect.


I think I stumbled across the right time for my podiatry appointments. Rather than going later in the day as I have been doing this apartment is scheduled for 2 PM. Like I said today was perfect very cold but sunshine was out and the be felt warmer than it actually was. I find the 2 PM appointment easier to make as far as having to hang around until it's time to head south to the appointment. This way I can just leave after lunch for the 1st bus that takes me to the switching station to wait for the next bus out. I actually made it to the office by 1:30 PM. I got off a little past the office at 1st Smith supermarket which is actually a superstore and I was able to cruise around a little bit before my appointment. I need to go back there and do some serious shopping for all kinds of stuff. There's even things there that I could probably use as gifts in case I went that direction. A lot of really nice soup bowls microwavable little cups with lids for soup and warming up other things. Probably would be nice for a lot of folks here at the apartment complex don't want to fix a whole male. For have lots of time and lots of cash and focus it be great grandpa presents to send to the grand kids but I doubt that is going to happen but in those maybe the spirit will catch me. I didn't have much time, just a fast roll through and it was time to get back to the office. I had about 5 minutes my got to the shop but they took me right in.


Like I said I didn't have to wait long. Because I wasn't sure how I was going to stand the time out in the elements I really sort of did the overkill thing. I wrapped my legs and my long red blanket so that they were well covered. Then I had my fuzzy red jacket with the hood with a rolled up sleeves. We still need to find a nice pair of gloves. Anyway, I really overdressed but I felt comfortable and I was comfortably warm. The commander to expose my toes but Richard right to it clip clip snip snip and sand sand and I was done. I'm scheduled for another 9 weeks sometime in the latter part of January. It was nice seeing Richard I know he is making money off me quite a bit actually for 10 minutes of work. I understand that there is a guy that comes here to the apartment complex and does peoples toes and feet and sure would make a lot easier on me but you know the guy wouldn't be Richard. We talk about what's were doing specially after major holidays. We know that we agree with one another and we could be great friends given the opportunity but that's not going to happen. So it's just a professional friendship you make some money I make some friendship and I guess it's a win-win thing or I ride the bus regardless of the elements…

No comments: