Friday, November 25, 2022

Fearing Shearing

 


I do a pretty good this morning until I did buy shower with my home health person she informed me that there is bleeding in my room and area. On one of my hips! I sure didn't feel it coming on as far as that goes which is kind of odd music pretty sensitive about that kind of stuff. The way came on so quick. We didn't see anything on Wednesday when we did my shower I'm wondering if it's issue of shearing! This terrifies me. We put some patches on and hopefully the last until Monday when I'll see Melissa and see what she says. Of course I want to blame my cushion or lack of one and anything else for the fact that I'm getting old and my skin is getting more and more dangerous/risky. I thought that I had so well combated this issue with the whole “2nd skin close quotes option that I've been practicing last couple months. Seemed like it was doing pretty good. Now I just got a see what we can do as a go forward certainly puts a damper on my Christmas joyfulness.


I elected to stay inside the whole day. I watched a movie and I guess I could been more productive but the wound issue has so taken the wind out of my sails right now. I did mop the bathroom however which really needed it. I wish I could've done a better job at its better than nothing and smells clean. I still have lots of Thanksgiving stuff around food wise so I'm not doing bad on food. I well not need to go to the market for a while except for fresh fruit should I desire. I suppose I can find someone to shop for me if I really needed to and maybe we can stop at the market after breakfast on Sunday if need be. Supposed to snow next week I'll be surprised if we see that happen.


Check out the date, it is 25 November that means we are month away from Christmas that really kind depresses me. I do such a poor job shopping anyway and not really knowing how to get that to anybody I do purchase something for them. I can always default and send either cards or Internet gift certificates which is it really bad actually. It allows the person to buy whatever they want and not have to deal with cash or whatever but then most out of it have to wait until whatever they buy for themselves gets there be of the mails. I personally like those kind of gifts something by a lot of stuff off the Internet. I suppose giftgiving this year will work its way out anyway one way or the other. Once again I apologize for being so down. Hopefully, by Monday will see some improvement but perhaps have to see what happens if it gets worse and maybe we can combat the situation with home medical services like I had with the Burns last summer. I don't think this is the end is to hope not

No comments: