Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Happy November!

 



Dianne was great when it came to medications. After all she was medical and new all kinds of medical stuff particularly the drugs. I on the other hand although somewhat medical try to stay away from drugs as much as I can. However during these last days as far as spinal cord injury and the stenosis of everything and then just the age thing of had to accept a lot more medical involvement in particular medications. Couple years ago I started having high blood pressure, this is when I was still married, of course Dianne got me into the Doc and over the course of the meeting and tasks with whatever I was prescribed Lipitor or Atorvastatin I don't know which is which one is the over-the-counter ring and the other is the medical technical definition title name whatever. All I know was that I began taking this drug for the high blood pressure and then found out that I had to be careful that I did not stop taking it cold turkey. This of course scared this not out of me and I'm always trying to make sure that I've got this medication.


This week at becoming more and more concerned as the bottle of atorvastatin dwindled further and further to just one capsule of figured I'd better get going find out where my new prescription is. I went to check the mail with the hopes that the capsules came in the days mail and it was not. I came back to my apartment and contacted the phone number on the bottle which took me to customer care for my online pharmacy. They indicated that they're trying to fill the order but could not get the Doc to renew my prescription. This of course prompted a call to my medical provider who indicated that they had sent an order for their prescription over to Macy's or pick up my drugs. By this time is totally confused I thought I was just going to the online pharmacy but at same time then I remembered I have gotten scripts from Macy's of this drug I wasn't sure what was going on except for I was down to one capsule and I was going to make sure I picked up the order at the pharmacy which I did. So, I'm going to have my online pharmacy continue the project send me more meds but also keep the open line with the pharmacy locally at Macy's. I was going to Macy's anyway because I'd missed the opportunity to 4th inoculation for Covid. I was supposed to gotten one a week or so ago across the street at the senior center where they had a clinic set up but somehow I missed out on that. So I had to make sure I got the injections today which I did.


So today I managed to pay my rent, get my Covid shot and pick up my prescription for the Lipitor clone. When I got back to the apartment complex I fixed a meager lunch and began my workout on my arm bike. Had I had more energy or will I would've gone to the bank and gotten cash for operations day-to-day. Oh! The big thing I did today besides theCovid was I purchased a new phone cell phone $239! It's a little larger than the cell phone I have now which I should like and I had a bit of an upgrade which also be good for me. I'll just be glad to have a phone I can use again for all the things I want to do. Of course 2 on my charge card will pay it off the next couple weeks once I get my other bills pretty well under control. I hope I haven't shot myself in the foot

No comments: