Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday's statement

I'm getting pretty frustrated it's 10:39 p.m. and having to rewrite this blog which I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to find after it screwed up. For some reason I had dictated probably a quarter of a page and the bottom of the screen on my tablet cut off liability to see anything more that I was dictating. I tried to save it and was going to add it to a new page to see if it still acted the same way but I lost it somewhere in the intro and rather spend any more time trying to find those few silly words I decided I would start all over again. So once again, but the most productive thing I did today at least enjoyable was having breakfast with Marc Anthony over at the restaurant. We were a little late getting started because he had a work assignment coming in just as we were getting ready to meet at the restaurant and asked if I could give her 20 minutes which is no problem. I was already I had been in my chair since about 5:45 a.m. and so even taking time to take my meds and such I was on time actually I was on time to do the 8:00 time but the other extra 20 minutes gave me the time to mess around the kitchen a little bit. The kitchen is a mess again I don't know if it's from just the production of my concoction or piling stuff up on the table. That's where I put everything yesterday once I got home from the market. Jasmine and Jackson were not with us today they are in they're in Wilmington North Carolina not far from Raleigh where there was Major tornadoes today I guess which makes me a little bit worried about the kids but I haven't heard anything so no news is good news I'm sure they'll be fine just please just punch to be back next week hopefully. Aside from the restaurant experience I pretty much stayed at home the rest of the day. It was just cold enough to defeat me from doing anything more productive like going to the movies or going up and wandering through the shops doing some window shopping just wanted to stay home in front of the heater all day.


I did email Colleen Hammond, Debra's sister, to get some service status on her. What little bit she gave me indicated that she was kind of out of the danger zone but still they're still pieces that sounded pretty serious and it's going to be a while before she gets out or maybe she'll go to a long-term care rehab type place like I did. I'm trying to figure out if I want to go visit her or not. She's at iamc which would make it easier to visit least for me. Just hard to say with people need visitations or not. Quite frankly I don't know what I would say if I did go up to visit the girl. Still she was kind of a friend as those things go. Hoping for an interesting week. I don't have to do assist this Tuesday so I've got more free time than usual. The temperatures are going to raise a little bit up into the 40s which would make being out and about a little bit easier it's a couple movies that might be good especially the timepiece called Napoleon. It's Christmas season and it begins to feel like it now… 

No comments: