Friday, December 29, 2023

Weird feelings

 I'm feeling a little weird tonight I'm not really sure why I think however, it has to do with the possible passing of my boss when I worked at the Independent Living Center. She's not dead yet from what I understand but she's in hospice and there's some discussion about her staying at the ICU/ Hospital or returning her home to pass at our house. I found this out by one of the folks who live here at the apartment complex who continues to work at the Independent Living Center and who was, I guess relatively close to my old boss. And she's been keeping very close tabs on what's going on whether it's wanted or not but that's another issue entirely. Jay is the person who lives here at the facility is actually gone up to see my boss at the hospital and says that she's just Gray, unresponsive and just close to the end. I guess she has a massive pressure sore which is not assisting the doll with her recovery which I don't think is in the works anymore. I guess she had a DNR which is not been honored those are sort of flimsy anyway if you ask me. The living are so weak and trying to comply with some of the requests that a DNR makes of a loving person who has the responsibility to carry out those last wishes. Anyway, I kind of think that's what might be leading me to this weird feeling I'm having currently. I'd like to think my boss and I were close but we were and we weren't at the same time if that makes any sense. On a reason I was close at all aside from being employee and employed by was that I was married to an individual who was very close to her at one time so we were close just by association. I have always indicated that had my boss not been ill the day I showed up to interview for the position I would not have gotten that job. It's quite a complex story and one I might ride at some point in time but not now not as she swirls around the drain of life.


The only really enjoyable thing I did today was half coffee with my friend upstairs, across the street at the coffee shop where we spent about an hour gossiping and catching up with what we've done this week. I was actually toying with the idea of going back for another movie this afternoon but once I got done with coffee I just had lost interest- - again right afterwards is when I got contacted by the other person that lives in the building who is sort of watching my bosses passing very closely and giving close reports. And this probably wouldn't be happening if this other individual wasn't helping me and try to get it a new shower chair so I have to sort of see her and pretend to be interested in what she's talking about. I did run across the street and to the market picked up a few things most of them vegetables to put in my concoction that I eat every day of cucumbers jalapeno peppers slices and canned vegetables : kernel corn, tomatoes canned in on the vine, just a bunch of stuff that I like in this concoction. I even got some hot chocolate mix I don't know why but it seemed like it was the best time of year for such beverage. I wanted to get a carton of chocolate milk but they didn't have any at the dollar store maybe in a couple weeks. I need to get some of the squirt syrup of chocolate which will work. I could just be tired as well I don't think I'm sleeping that well which might be secondary to all the other issues of outlined. I need to start my letters it's getting close to the first…

No comments: