Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Toenail time

It's hard for me to Fathom just how much be it outside tires me out. Even though the day was not a cold day per se, very warm for this time of year. However, warm or not I was out in the cold day for a significant amount of time I think. I had to go get my toenails cut. I wasn't even planning on getting my toes cut today actually toenails cut today. I've never had so much trouble keeping an appointment in years as it has been for my Podiatry appointment. I kept double booking my appointments. Seems like there's three or four things happening in the next couple of weeks I just cannot seem to keep straight. I had rescheduled this toenail clipping at least three times. Then I realized this morning the third time that I had rescheduled for I have another appointment that I want to keep so much more than having my toenails clipped. This was supposed to be Friday. So I called once again today to see if I could cancel that appointment and in doing so speaking with the staff I found that there was a slot open for today at 2:45 p.m. I so much just wanted to keep disappointment and get my toenails done and forgot about for 9 weeks but I scheduled the appointment.


I drive my clothes a second time as I usually do and when that was finished I drugged my clothes back to the room and I didn't fold them like I usually do immediately following the retrieval for the dryers. I wanted to get in as much of a workout as I could since I didn't know for sure what I would be feel like after getting back from the toenail clipping. I wasn't sure what time that would be. So I pumped my bike for about 40 minutes. Grab the fast lunch of hot dogs which I totally enjoyed- - I had purchased some beef dogs and rolled them up in pieces of bread and enjoy them that way with lots of mustard. It was then time to catch a bus head down to the end of the line for 217. The sun was out today though filtered by a little bit of cloud cover are Smog cover or whatever it is. But I caught the bus Southbound but when I got to the end of the line when I found the bus that would take me further up to where I had to get off at 90th South, the 218 the driver told me he would leave for 40 minutes. That would make me late for my appointment so I decided I would just take off and this I did driving over sidewalks until I got to the office got my toenails done and then rather than wait for the bus to take me back to the train station and the 217 I decided I'd just roll back again in the elements which I did. But like I said being out in the elements driving my chair and holding on the chair so I don't slide out or anything really exhausts me which kind of amazes me but I'm terribly glad I can do it and I did. Now I don't have to do it again until February 14th 2024 

No comments: