Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Tuesday's Predicament

 I lost another totally beautiful day today! I was all dressed and ready to head out it's Tuesday so I dress myself and was doing great until halfway through my morning procedure of dressing and such that I started feeling pressure on my bowel yep like I had to poop and I think it was more significant than usual like for sure if I didn't do anything soon I would be in a mess. So with great reluctance I called my person over at assist where my meeting was today and let him know that I was not going to be able to get in. The way I was feeling I knew that if I travel anywhere on my chair or with my chair as well as on the bus that I'd be having a major bowel blowout and not too long. I pretty much had this feeling all day that I was close to having to poop. I even called my home health person to put her on alert. I didn't think I heard back from her but when I checked my cell phone tonight in fact she had responded and wanted to know if she wanted to come over and assist in any way. I couldn't believe it it was like half an hour to an hour after I called her but I didn't check for like 3 or 4 hours. I don't know why my phone isn't alerting me to when I have these messages coming in. Kind of freaks me out but anyway that tag went on off and on all afternoon and now it's almost bedtime and I have a pooped but I feel like I might and I remember the last time I felt like this to a certain degree when I rolled into bed I did poop so I don't know if it's going to happen tonight or not but I'm going to cover my bed with blue sheetsavers and see if I can catch most of the stuff if it does happen on these pads bed pads. My person will be in earlier than usual tomorrow and so if there are issues we'll clean it up then I guess. But I just basically just hung out at the apartment all day watched a couple of movies and that was basically it. I was impressed that the coffee container/ pot that I ordered yesterday came in and I was able to drag it in from the outside hallway and get it on the table and open it up. I've got the little doohickeys fixed into the top now so that it will fit underneath the coffee maker. Need to rinse out the coffee maker I think that's the adult thing to do.


The kitchen is becoming a mess again dropped nuts on the floor then being rolled over by my chair as well as Ritz crackers that looks pathetic. Dripped juice on the floor from the pickled pepper concoction that I have during the day so there's pickles that have escaped and hit the floor as well as pickle juice that's escape the handle of the device I used to fish the peppers out of the brine. I also had some roast this morning I'm wondering if the roast is too rich I haven't had it for some time but sure been good but maybe it's not well for me. Other than that districts are piled up I'm still haven't got things cleaned up from when I made the roast. I might do that tonight who knows what I can do before I hit the sack hopefully the extra movement will cause me to poop. I wish I could just get back to some form of the malacy and stop missing meetings…

No comments: