Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Woeful Wednesday

 It's amazing how good a decent bathroom run feels after a day like yesterday and the night like last night. I didn't lose it but I sure thought I was close to the point where I basically wrap myself up in plastic sheet or sheet Savers or whatever they're called just in case I did let go during the night but I didn't! I really feel like I was close all day long to the point where I didn't do anything, canceled my appointment/ meeting Etc. Today I just felt a bit rested and that's good. I really didn't do a whole lot except for I did have a meeting that I had a zoom meeting that took basically 2 hours of my day in the middle of the day but aside from that I finished washing my clothes and then hanging them up later on in the day after I'd worked out on the arm bike for a while I'm just went about my Wednesday scenario. I did clean up the kitchen a the kitchen really needed it. I finally got my long-term cooker clean to the point that I could put it back in its casing slide to the back of the countertop. Actually, after a few days I finally did get the rest of the kid letter sent out- - remember, I had to get to the credit union to get some cash out so I'd have enough money to stuff the envelopes with? Well I finally did all that it was good to get that done into the mail this morning that did take a weight off my mind.


I know it's kind of dull for the day and it was a beautiful day I should be shot for not going outside and doing stuff but I did get what I needed to get accomplished and that feel good aside from that I'm looking forward to a night without stress and the hopes of a civilized and social coffee social tomorrow at the weekly social and being around to speak with Robert when he comes to pick up my power chair to take in to see about getting new power motors put on so I'll have a functional backup chair aside from that it's been pretty much a woeful Wednesday.


Ps. I made the mistake of watching a couple of Utah Jazz basketball games couple weeks ago and now I'm sort of committed to watching this team lose over and over again so frustrating. I've been watching the game this evening not because I'm a supportive for that jazz guy but more because I want to see how much they can lose or how consistently they can lose. Or maybe it's me maybe I'm such a bad luck entity that just by watching the game their luck changes to bad the last couple games I've watched they've lost and I haven't watched they won I don't want to say there's a pattern there but there does seem to be a pattern there. I wish I were that powerful I know that I'm not but now I'm like the Greek character who's doomed to push the rock up the hill for eternity Sisyphus or whatever Doom the watch game after game as they lose over and over again


No comments: