Sunday, December 26, 2021

Day After

 




For the second week in a row we have not done are Sunday breakfast. Mark Anthony seems to come down with a cold work off of some sort from his trip to Southern California. I think Mark is working too hard and needs more rest plus the weather people were talking possible storms this morning and quite frankly I didn't know if my power chair was up to the trip up to the corner restaurant in snow and rain if that is what happens. Essentially, I scrubbed the breakfast this morning let him get back to sleep and I made garbrock one of my favorite Sunday breakfasts. I've gone over the recipe in blogs past those interested can just do a search but should kick out if not let me know and I'll certainly postpone for you or just email it to you should you desire.


The day certainly look like a stormy day to begin, dark clouds menacing wins at actually watched both guardians of the galaxy movies which I found delightful even though I don't even know how many times I've seen them the part of the Disney package and I just love the movies for some reason. I messed around clean up the mess I made at breakfast and Mark Anthony called later on in the late morning or early afternoon indicating you still want to come over and giving my Christmas presents. I sensed he really needed to do so also why not I wasn't doing anything else today.


I just finished volume 2 of the movies and Mark knocked on my door and brought in a number of packages! How exciting? We didn't directly get into the open in the packages first choosing to help me clean up the apartment a little bit and he was actually hungry so I was able to feed him a bunch of snacks I've had laying around from various gifting neighbors in such. He went around the collected all the garbage bin various containers around the apartment packed them out to the dumpster swept up a little bit very nice. Then we opened up my gifts my daughter-in-law (they are still legally married) got me a great woodcut picture – – very nice. Then I got to open up the heavy long package. It was a new workbench! I'm so excited and I'm beside myself but for little workbench that I purchased when I moved into this apartment was very inexpensive and very lightly built and was coming apart. I'm pleased that Mark even noticed but now I've got a great Black & Decker workbench which will really assist in my maintenance of my wood sticks – – is that redundant – –? The only problem was the bench was in this narrow long box the whole thing was totally disassembled and we spent the afternoon putting together my bench. Mark of course is the one who did the work I'm glad he did I was gone insane trying to figure out how to put all these parts together and of course the major hand function would be required. No problem, a dad has to know when to keep his mouth shut and let the sun takes a road and direct the path. He did a great job. Between this bench and to cards for Amazon I made out like a bandit this Christmas. The kind of feel bad that I didn't any gifting maybe next year five live long enough.


It's the day after Christmas gifts of unopened boxes of candy partially eaten in my human body is in dire need of real food not candy, empty carbohydrates. I did make the broccoli breakfast perhaps this is good as it gets today. I was good try to warm up the roast with mashed potatoes and gravy but that didn't happen maybe tomorrow I hope your day after Christmas was as nice….

No comments: