Sunday, December 05, 2021

For The Sake Of Family


 



I didn't sleep well last night I don't know if it was my excitement for the upcoming day having breakfast with my son and granddaughter or fear that I might oversleep the time to get up so I wouldn't be ready for said breakfast meeting. Either way,, I woke about 3:15 AM and didn't really get back to sleep at least I don't think so. It's hard to tell this often I go back to sleep dreaming that I'm awake so in my dream I spend my time trying to get back to sleep if that makes any sense at all.


The day was beautiful. Clear skies and sunshine in temperatures way above the normal. Following breakfast we said goodbye the granddaughter and Mark Anthony came over to my apartment and did some simple cleaning. I really appreciate this effort that he's making it's making my apartment quite livable until I can finally figure out what to do regarding housekeeping normally quite lucky between Mark Anthony, his friend Jordona and my Gloria I'm doomed pretty good but the clean house and everything. Will have to wrangle up a few flip my mattress with his first days that's Dianne's idea, in an effort to prolong the life of said mattress. I may do that after the first of the year.


I've included the image I talked about yesterday that I didn't post. It's some kind of balloon launch that I just happened to catch while waiting for the bus yesterday afternoon. I looked up and all sudden the sky seemed to be full of blooms I don't know where they came from or what they were about but they were, for some reason, totally awe-inspiring. I know at first glance you'll probably think there's nothing there but I would encourage you to the image tool times what should magnify the image a venture show you the array of balloons.


It was another day that I really didn't get a whole lot accomplished. I should've stayed home but I went to the movies which seemed important for me. I will have something to tell my staff another individuals ask what I did over the weekend. I should've stayed home and written Christmas cards. I need to get going on will soon or they will be useless. The pretty much as plan to send the cards out to family members just so they'll feel I have not abandoned them – – which sometimes I'm beginning to wonder if I have. Don't know what's wrong with me right now thus it would preload distance between my families blood as well as adoptive. I must be going through something I just don't know what. But if writing a few cards and sending them out will keep me in the game this is something I can do. Tomorrow might be a good day. There's a storm, a very slight storm, pushing through – – the most we will get this some clouds until Tuesday. But tomorrow, hopefully I can sit down focus long enough to get five or six cards written in the mail. Not hard duty but important duty for the sake of family…

No comments: